Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
SPLITMUX-C5HDR-4LC: Display real-time 1080p video from four HDMI/DVI sources simultaneously on a single display
that can be extended up to 250 feet away over a single CAT-6/6a/7 cable
SPLITMUX® Low-Cost HDMI Quad Screen Multiviewer allows you to simultaneously display real-time HDMI/DVI video from four different sources on a single monitor. It is capable of displaying the video sources in quad, PiP, or full screen mode.
The audio/video output can be extended up to 250 feet away via a single CAT-6/6a/7 cable.
In quad mode, the screen is split into four fields of equal size each displaying the entire contents of four different video sources.
Fluid, real-time video performance with 60 frames per second (fps) in all four quadrants.
Full Screen Mode
In full screen mode, one of the four video sources is displayed in full screen size and maximum resolution.
Picture in Picture (PIP) Mode
In PIP mode, the full screen display of one of the four video sources is accompanied by three small images (thumbnails) of the three other video sources on the right hand margin of the screen allowing simultaneous monitoring.
If there is no video source connected to one of the thumbnails, its screen will remain black.
Infrared Remote Control
• IR control of multiviewer
• Locally control with the included IR remote using the built-in IR receiver on the multiviewer.
• Remotely control with the included IR remote via an IR receiver connected to the remote unit.
IR control of connected sources
• Each IR emitter connected to the multiviewer must be placed close to the corresponding video source. e.g. IR Tx 1 emitter must be placed near Input 1 device.
• Locally control with the source IR remote using the built-in IR receiver on the multiviewer.
• Remotely control with the source IR remote via an IR transmitter connected to the multiviewer and an IR receiver connected to the remote unit.
IR control of connected display
Locally control the remote display with the display IR remote via the IR receiver on the multiviewer and an IR transmitter connected to the remote unit.
Front Panel Interface
Use front panel buttons to locally change ports, select a display mode or change resolutions.
Graphical User Interface (GUI)
Configuration and control can be done using a Graphical User Interface (GUI) via an RS232 connection.
• Input: HTDV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
• Output: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 1024x768, 1360x768.
HDMI Features Supported
• Inputs: 24-, 30-, and 36-bit xvYCC, sRGB, and YCbCr.
• Outputs: 24- and 30-bit sRGB.
• Four-channel non-mixing stereo with 16-, 20-, or 24-bit uncompressed PCM audio.
• Bandwidth up to 165 MHz. Inputs: 2.25 Gbps. Output: 2.0625 Gbps
Features and Benefits
• Quad, Picture in Picture, and Full Screen display modes.
• Independent video in to video out resolution.
• Fluid, real-time video performance with 60 frames per second (fps) in all four quadrants.
• Switch audio independently of video from connected HDMI sources in Quad mode.
• Any DVI source or display can be connected by using the DVI-HD-xx-MM cable (not included).
• Use DVIA-HD-CNVTR-LC or DVI-HD-CNVTR DVI + Audio to HDMI Converters to pass and independently switch audio signals to the multiviewer.
• Control the multiviewer through front panel buttons, IR remote, or Graphical User Interface (GUI) via RS232.
• Bi-directional IR control from multiviewer and remote unit locations.
• Cascade multiviewers to display video from any number of video sources on one screen.
• Each unit in the cascade must be configured and controlled individually.
• Cascaded outputs can be extended using the remote unit as long as the combined total CAT6/6a/7 cable length between all levels of the cascade does not exceed 250 feet.
• Compatible with SPLITMUX-HD-4RT for cascade configurations.
• Adjust output video brightness, contrast, color, and sharpness.
• Supports simultaneous local and remote HDMI output.
• Features coax SPDIF audio outputs at the multiviewer and receiver.
• Built-in default EDID table.
• Supported output resolutions can be selected.
• ARC (Audio Return Channel) support at the receiver unit via coax SPDIF output for speakers.
• Turn ARC on to play audio from an HDTV with ARC support to the connected speakers.
• Turn ARC off to play audio from the multiviewer source to the connected speakers.
• 2-year warranty
• One HDMI Multiviewer
• One remote unit
• One 12V, 2.5A power supply
• One 5V, 1A power supply
• One IR remote
• Five IR emitters
• Two IR receivers
• One 4.6 ft (1.4 m) RS232 cable
• Wall mount brackets with screws
• User manual
Note: This device does not support HDCP.