Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
500404: Connect an HDMI source to a remote display (point-to-point)
up to 230 feet apart over one CAT-6 cable
The HDMI / bi-IR extender Kit allows HDMI equipment to be connected via one CAT-5e/6 unshielded twisted pair cable in a point-to-point configuration.
The kit comes with one (1) Transmitter and one (1) Receiver as well as an IR emitter and IR sensor for remote control applications.
Four (4) mounting ears are also provided for wall-mount applications
• Digital signage
• Commercial AV systems
• Classroom projector systems
• Boardroom systems
• Collaborative PC systems
• Medical information systems
Features and Benefits
• 40m (130 feet) at 1080p over CAT-5e/6
• 70m (230 feet) at 1080i/720p over CAT-6
• 50m (164 feet) at 1080i/720p over CAT-5e
• Comes with one (1) Transmitter and one (1) Receiver as well as an IR emitter and IR sensor for remote control applications