Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Sixteen (16) USB and PS/2 computer interface cable-kits included (see Package Content).
The MiniView Ultra+ Combo, 16-Port KVM switch is a combo switch allowing access and control of up to 256 computers from a single console (keyboard, mouse, and monitor). As many as 16 additional switches can be cascaded bringing the total number of connected computers to 256 computers that can be controlled from a single keyboard-monitor-mouse console.
A custom ASIC (patent pending) provides an auto-sensing function that recognizes the position of each station on the installation, eliminating the need to manually set the position with DIP switches. Additionally, the MiniView Ultra+, 16-Port features high density SPHD 15-pin instead of the usual 25-pin connectors thus allowing for a compact design and installation in a 1U system rack.
The MiniView Ultra+, 16-Port includes one USB port located on the front panel for easy access and sharing of any USB peripherals.
Setup is fast and easy; plugging cables into their appropriate ports is all that is needed. The switch supports both USB and PS/2 connections for the console and computers. The MiniView Ultra+, 16-Port intercepts keyboard input directly, thus eliminating the need for any software configuration.
Switching between computers can be easily accomplished either by manually pressing the front panel push button port LEDs, entering hotkey combinations from the keyboard, or via a menu driven multilingual on-screen display (OSD) system. A convenient auto-scan feature permits automatic scanning and monitoring of activities on all connected.
Features and Benefits
• Eliminates the excessive expense of additional monitors, keyboards and mice.
• Increases office space, productivity, and provides as an energy cost savings solution.
• It contributes to a greener environment by reducing the amount of waste generated by multiple components.
• An easy / efficient way to organize and streamline a growing or expanding server operation.
• Control up to 16 computers with a single KVM and console
• Cascade up to 2 levels - control up to 256 computers from a single console*
• Simple front panel push button port identification LEDs
• On-Screen Display (OSD) switching
• Mouse driven OSD for quick and convenient menu navigation
• OSD selection for OS and keyboard language
• Supports high resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 (DDC2B)
• Port names automatically reconfigured when station sequence is changed
• Shared USB Port - Fully compliant with USB 1.1 specifications and delivers a 12 Mbps data transmission rate**
• Supports multimedia USB keyboards (PC, Mac, Sun, Linux)
• Supports Mac and Sun keyboards and special keys
• Firmware upgradeable via included cable
• Buzzer ON/OFF via Hotkey and OSD
• Rack mountable in a 19" (1U) system rack
• 3-year warranty
* Firmware update is now available at https://www.iogear.com/support/dm/
** Only systems connected with the USB KVM cables will be able to access the front USB port for system upgrades and shared peripherals.
• 1 x GCS1716, 16-Port Combo KVM w/ Standard Rack Mounting Kit
• 6 x 2M USB KVM cable (G2L5202U)
• 6 x 3M USB KVM cable (G2L5203U)
• 2 x 2M PS/2 KVM cable (G2L5202P)
• 2 x 3M PS/2 KVM cable (G2L5203P)
• 1 x Console cable
• 1 x Firmware upgrade cable
• 1 x Grounding wire
• 1 x Foot pad set (4 pads)
• 1 x Power adapter
• 1 x User manual
• 1 x Warranty registration