Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
GCS1758: 8-port rack-mount PS/2 and USB KVM+sudio switch
IOGEAR's eight-port Miniview Ultra+ KVM switch is the ideal tool to help reduce redundant hardware. Eight monitors, mice and keyboards are simply too expensive, bulky and inconvenient for most system administrators. Why bother when you can control all eight, or even up to 512 computers with a single keyboard, monitor and mouse? The added audio support allows you to enjoy music while working. Just think of the time, space and money you'll save, and added fun.
The Miniview Ultra+ is much more than a simple eight-port KVM switch. The dual interface support allows you to connect both PS/2 and USB computers on the same switch. The multi-platform support allows you to control Windows-based computers, Sun Solaris systems, Linux, or even Macs by a single KVM switch.
IOGEAR extended the multi-platform support by supporting the special keys on both Sun and Mac keyboards. This KVM switch also comes with the IOGEAR VSE technology, which provides excellent video resolution - up to 2048 x 1536.
Built-in AutoScan mode lets you conveniently monitor every attached computer for a specified amount of time, while our On Screen Display (OSD) technology allows you to assign a unique name to each computer and access it via a smooth menu-driven interface.
With its 1U, 19" rack-mountable casing and status-monitoring LEDs, the Miniview Ultra+ is the perfect switch for your server room or any other multi-computer environment.
• Dual interface support – supports computers with either PS/2 or USB Keyboard and mouse.
• Multi platform support – Windows, Mac, and Sun Solaris
• Easy to install – just plug the cables in
• Audio support allows sharing multimedia speakers and MIC phone
• Easy to operate - computer selection via front panel switches, intuitive OSD (on screen display), and Hot Keys
• Security - 2 level password protection for OSD
• Hot Pluggable - both console side and computer side can hot swappable and auto-detect device change
• LED Display for easy status monitoring
• Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
• Complete keyboard emulation for error free booting
• Superior video quality; 2048 x 1536; support DDC2B.
• Total capacity expandable to support 512 computers via 3 levels of cascading
• Supports special keys on Sun and Mac keyboards
• Firmware upgradeable through flash ROM
• Designed for both desktop and rack mount
• 1 MiniView Ultra+ 8-port KVM switch
• 1 Power adapter
• 1 Rack mount kit
• 1 Firmware upgrade cable
• 1 User manual
• 1 Quick start guide
• 1 Warranty/Registration card