Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
GCS1204G: 4-port dual-link DVI KVMA/KVMP switch
supporting high-end 3D graphics, USB 2.0 peripheral sharing and 2.1 stereo audio
IOGEAR is pushing the envelope with the GCS1204G, a 4-port dual-link DVI KVMP Pro switch supporting high-end 3D graphics, featuring compatibility with most gaming keyboards available and an integrated 2-port USB 2.0 hub for peripheral sharing. Now, users can control up to four computers and share multiple USB peripherals from a single keyboard, monitor, and mouse console.
MiniView PRO features IOGEAR's DynaSync* intelligent technology which allows the KVMP to read and remember the monitor's optimal display parameters and refresh rate, a function critical in today's graphic intense applications where large wide screen displays (up to 30") are required.
This powerful KVMP can increase efficiency and save equipment cost for applications where high resolution, large or widescreen monitors are required:
• CAD (Computer Aided Design) and CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing)
• Desktop Publishing / Graphic Design / Video Editing
• Medical / Surgical / Diagnostic Displays
• High-End Gaming - where high and ultra-high video resolution is demanded
Additionally, the patented asynchronous switching allows the user to independently switch applications between the connected computers. You can run one application on one computer while running another application on the other.
Moreover, the integrated 2-port USB 2.0 hub is available for each computer to share multiple peripherals connected to the hub or via an external powered USB 2.0 hub. Access to such peripherals is performed on a one-at-a-time basis.
Finally, the audio ports allow for connecting powered PC speakers for stereo sound and a single microphone for audio input/output to each computer.
Switching between computers can be done in two convenient ways:
1. Push button port selection located on the unit's front panel
2. A "Hotkey" combination entered from the keyboard
Features and Benefits
• Share a professional quality monitor between four USB/DVI computers
• DynaSync - Reads and remembers the monitor's parameters to eliminate delay or change of video resolution when switching between, or booting computers*
• Compatible with gaming keyboards
• Supports high-end 3D graphics
• Maximum video resolutions:
- DVI-D Dual link: 2560 x 1600
- DVI-D Single link: 1920 x 1200
• Audio support for 2.0 or 2.1 Audio
• 2-port USB 2.0 peripheral hub to share printers or external hard drives
• Asynchronous hotkey switching between KVM focus, USB peripheral, and audio ports
• Complete keyboard and mouse emulation for error free booting and real-time switching
• Mouse emulation may be disabled to allow programmable buttons to function
• Support Mac keyboard and special keys
• All cables are included
• 3-year warranty
1 x 4 Port Dual-Link DVI KVMP Pro
4 x Custom KVM Cables
1 x USB-to-PS/2 Converter
1 x Power Adapter
1 x User Manual
1 x Registration Card
* IOGEAR's DynaSync provides the EDID support for Windows 7 OS.