Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
The MiniView KVMP is a 2-port KVM+Peripherals switch with stereo audio ports and an integrated 2-port USB 2.0 hub. Now users can control two computers and share multiple USB peripherals from a single keyboard, monitor, and mouse console.
MiniView KVMP features the patented asynchronous switching, which allows the user to independently switch applications between the connected computers. You can run an application on one computer while running another application on the other.
Moreover, the integrated 2-port USB 2.0 hub is available for each computer to share multiple peripherals connected directly to the hub or via daisy chaining external powered USB 2.0 hubs. Access to such peripherals is performed on a one-at-a-time basis.
Additionally, the display emulation technology makes the switch intelligent to read and remember the monitor's optimal display parameters and refresh rate. Finally, the audio ports allow for connecting powered PC speakers for stereo sound and a single microphone for audio input/output to each computer.
Switching between computers can be done in three convenient ways:
1) Push button port selection located on the unit's front panel
2) An On Screen Display (OSD) selection panel, and
3) A "Hotkey" programmable combinations entered from the keyboard.
Setup is fast and easy: simply plug the cables into their appropriate ports. There is no software to configure or install. Also, the included USB to PS/2 converter permits flexible configurations for the keyboard and mouse.
Features and Benefits
• 2-port KVMP switch w/ built-in 2-port High Speed USB 2.0 compliant hub
• Dual interface - supports computers with PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse configurations
• Audio enabled - full bass response provides 2.1 stereo sound
• Console audio ports on front panel for easy access
• Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio
• Maximum VGA video resolution 2048 x 1536 - supports widescreen monitors
• Three convenient computer switching methods - front panel pushbutton, On Screen Display (OSD), or Hotkeys
• Multiplatform support - Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.x or higher, and Unix
• Display emulation technology - reads and remembers the display's optimal parameters
• 3-year warranty
• 1 x 2-port KVMP switch
• 2 x custom USB KVM cables (6ft)
• 1 x USB-to-PS/2 converter
• 1 x firmware upgrade cable
• 1 x power adapter
• 1 x user manual