Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
0DT60001: USB/VGA KVM extender over CAT-5, 500 feet
with local-console control and a built-in 2-port switch for the remote user
KVM Extender USB, a versatile, plug and play solution, opens up options by enabling an extended physical separation between a KVM workstation and a computer or KVM switch.
A user has the luxury of working at a KVM workstation that is up to 500 feet from a computer or KVM switch.
Leverage Your Location
The KVM Extender USB makes business sense whenever there is a benefit to having a KVM workstation in a physically separate place from a computer or KVM switch. Some examples include:
• Access to computers or KVM switches centralized in one secure, environmentally controlled location, like clean rooms and kiosks
• Users who want to access a computer or KVM switch at a workstation, without having to get up and go to a server room
• A user who wants to access and control two computers, one local and one at an extended location (integrated local port)
• Two users working on two computers at the same time, with the user at the extended location (receiver) able to control and access both computers (receiver 2 port KVM switch)
• SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) environments, such as an executive and secretary, where users at two workstations control one computer
The KVM Extender USB offers a unique security feature called exclusive mode, where a user can prevent the second user from accessing the computer or KVM switch at a given time.
Features and Benefits
• Compatible with any KVM switch/computer - extends console 500 feet from server room or rack
• Integrated local port
• Receiver 2 port KVM switch
• Pure hardware solution - no software/network conflicts
• Supports high-resolution video - up to 1600x1200 @ 75 Hz
• All cables included - off-the-shelf retail package, easy to maintain
• Simple to install and operate
• No external power needed at transmitter end
• Supports all major OS
1x KVM Extender USB Transmitter unit
1x KVM Extender USB Receiver unit
2x VGA + USB cable
1X 12V Power adapter (for Receiver)
1x Quick-Start guide
1x Screwdriver (for video adjustment)