Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
8-port PS/2 KVM switch
(1U) with built-in AutoScan mode and on screen display (OSD)
Your business is growing faster than you expected and eight computers simply aren't enough to meet your needs. Not a problem! ATEN's eight-port Master View Plus is just the tool you need to help eliminate redundant monitors, mice and keyboards.
Master View Plus enables you to control up to 512 computers with a single keyboard, monitor and mouse.
Master View Plus is much more than a simple eight-port KVM switch. Built-in AutoScan mode lets you conveniently monitor every attached computer for a specified amount of time, while ATEN's On Screen Display (OSD) technology allows you to assign a unique name to each computer and access it via a slick, menu-driven interface.
With its 1U, 19" rack-mountable casing and status-monitoring LEDs, the Master View Plus is the perfect switch for your server room or any other multi-computer environment.
Features and Benefits
• Cascadable to three levels - control up to 512 PCs from a single console
• No software required - PC selection via front panel switches, hot keys, or OSD (On Screen Display)
• Quick View Scan feature for monitoring selected PCs
• PS/2 and serial mouse emulation provided for system bootup
• Console's PS/2 mouse controls all connected PCs - even those with serial mice
• Microsoft Intellimouse Pro, Logitech FirstMouse, MouseMan, IBM Scrollpoint Mouse
• SVGA, VGA and Multisync monitor support superior video quality: 1920 x 1440; DDC2B
• LED display for easy status monitoring supports high quality CS series custom connector cables
• Rack mountable in 19" system rack
• Hot Pluggable - add or remove PCs for maintenance without powering down the switch
1x CS9138 KVM Switch
1x Power Adapter
2x Rack Mounting Brackets with Screws
1x User Manual