Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
16-port PS/2 KVM switch w/ built-in 17-inch LCD console, keyboard and touchpad
all in a 1U rack-mountable unit, bundled with 16 USB cables
CL1016MUKit, 17-inch LCD integrated 16-port KVM switch, is part of the line of SMB-class KVM solutions from ATEN.
This built-in LCD unit provides one local user access and support to up to 192 servers through daisy chaining. The user can use push button, hotkeys, or OSD to select the desired computer.
For additional security, CL1016MUKit offers two levels of passwords: administrator and user. IT administrators can control user access to the port level of the KVM.
CL1016MUKit is ready to install. It's all-in-one design avoids the extra assembling steps required to connect the LCD module and KVM sections. Additionally, ATEN's friendly rail design reduces the complexity of rack installation.
Features and Benefits
• A single LCD console drawer with built-in KVM switch controls up to 16 computers directly
• 16-port KVM switch, keyboard, and touch pad all in a 1U high and 19-inch rack-mountable unit
• Auto-sensing of station position on daisy chained installations - no need for manual DIP switch setting
• Daisy-chain up to 11 CS1216A KVM units and control up to 16 computers from a single console
• No software required
• Convenient computer selection via Pushbutton, hotkey or OSD
• AutoScan feature for monitoring selected computers
• Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
• Two level password protection - up to four authorized users and an administrator view and control the computers - separate profiles for each
• Two level logout - manual and timed
• Firmware upgrade through flash ROM
• PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation - computers boot even when the console focus is elsewhere
• 17-inch RGB analog LCD display supporting high XGA resolutions of up to 1280 x 1024 with 250cdKit Depth/m(sq) brightness
• USB servers/computers are supported with the Intelligent KVM cables (2L5202UP/2L5203UP)