Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
6801: DVI+USB and audio extension system
over 2-strand Multimode* fiber-optic cable - includes Local and Remote units
Masterline MVX1 Single is optimized for state of the art signals such as DVI (or VGA), analog audio and USB 2.0. The transmission distance of 1640 feet over a 2-strand Multimode fiber-optic cable is completely lossless. MVX1 Masterline Single KVM extender supports resolution of 1920x1200.
Optionally, you may connect the local (CPU) and remote (CON) units to a 1GB Ethernet network switch, which will in turn support a total point-to-point extension distance of 3280 feet (1000m).
A perfect tuning of the kvm-tec video compression with a low latency time enables the signals to be transmitted without delay. USB and video is transmitted via the same cable. The DVI extension without loss of quality allows Full HD video to be transmitted in real time.
The transparent USB 2.0 interface supports keyboard, mouse, tablets and touch screens, sound modules, printers, smartcard readers, serial adapters and more. USB save kvm-tec's security feature prevents the intrusion of computer viruses via the transparent USB interface by disabling mass storage devices support such as USB sticks and external hard disk drives.
An MVX1-MO USB 2.0 memory option is available (purchased separately) supporting USB memory stick and USB hard drive. When enabled, this option allows the use of a USB memory stick or a USB hard drive for transferring data.
With the optional MVX1-SWO matrix switching system upgrade (purchased separately), MVX1 can be used with a dedicated 1GB Ethernet network switch to create one-to-many and many-to-one configurations, or even a complete many-to-many KVM matrix switching system without any additional hardware. MVX1 on-screen display (OSD) system is then used to control the connections of your matrix.
Additionally, KVM-SM48 Switching Manager kvm-tec's intelligent software (available separately) provides easy and intuitive management of all KVM extenders in the switching system.
A low cost, 3-year extended warranty is also available for a total warranty coverage of five years.
Features and Benefits
• DVI extension without loss of quality
• Full HD 1080p and 1920x1200 @ 60Hz resolution
• Full HD video in real time
• Supports DDC / EDID monitor information
• Transparent USB 2.0 extension for USB keyboard/mouse/touch screen
• Automatic plug & play installation
• Only one cable for USB and video
• Local and remote monitor output
• Flash firmware upgrade without cable
• Analog sound transmission
• High reliability, robust design
• Ultra compact: up to 4 extenders in 19" 1U
• 19" rack mountable (rack-mount available separately)
1x MVX1-F Local (CPU)
1x MVX1-F Remote (CON)
2x SFP modules (Multimode up to 1640 feet)
2x Wall power supply 12V 1A
1x DVI - DVI cable 1.8m (5.9 feet)
1x USB A-B cable 1.8m (5.9 feet)
1x VGA -DVI cable 1.8m (5.9 feet)
2x Audio cable 1.8m (5.9 feet)
8x Rubber feet
8x Mounting pads
1x First aid sheet
* Alternatively, you may order a SingleMode module (see listing below) at no additional cost to replace the default MultiMode module.