Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
3-input (3G HD-SDI, analog VGA and composite), 2-output (HD-SDI, HDMI) ProScale™ presentation audio/video switcher/scaler
• K-Storm™ Scaling Technology
• Fade-Thru-Black Clean Ultra Fast Switching
• K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture
• Luma Keying via PiP Window
• Three Video Inputs, two Video Outputs
• Multi-standard SDI Operation
• Multiple Output Resolutions - Up to 2K and 1080p
• 3D Comb Filtering & Powerful Noise Reduction Filters
• HDMI HDCP & Deep Color Support
• Advanced EDID Management
• Selectable Power Save Modes
• Audio Outputs - S/PDIF
• Embeds HDMI Audio on the HDMI and SDI Outputs
• Control - RS-232, IR
• Size - Desktop
• Audio - D/E
VP-460 is a high-quality presentation switcher and scaler with PIP for computer graphics, composite video and 3G HD-SDI signals.
VP-460 scales the video, embeds the audio and outputs the signal to the HDMI and SDI outputs together with a digital audio output.
Features and Benefits
• K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology - Ultra-stable picture-in-picture, picture-and-picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to an SDI video source or vice versa with window positioning and sizing controls.
• K-Storm™ Scaling Technology - Kramer’s extremely high performance scaling technology for converting the incoming video signal with a minimum of motion artifacts. Up- and down-scaling of computer graphics video signals is possible.
• Ultra-Fast Fade-Thru-Black (FTB™) Switching - Video switching transitions are clean and ultra fast. The video fades to black and the new input fades from black for smooth, glitch-free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
• HDTV Compatible.
• Multi-Standard Operation - SDI (SMPTE 259M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M).
• Video Inputs - 1 computer graphics on a 15-pin HD connector, 1 composite video on an RCA connector, 1 SD/HD/3G HD-SDI with loop on BNC connectors.
• Scaled Outputs - 1 HDMI, 1 SD/HD/3G HD-SDI on a BNC connector.
• 40 Output Resolutions - Up to WUXGA, 1080p and 2K.
• HDMI Deep Color Support - For inputs and outputs.
• Luma Keying - Via PIP window.
• Vertical Keystoning.
• Built-in ProcAmp - Color, sharpness, contrast, brightness and gamma are set individually for each input.
• 3D Comb Filtering - Provides the best quality color separation for composite video inputs.
• Built-in Time Base Corrector - Stabilizes unstable video sources.
• Powerful Noise Reduction Filters - Temporal, block, mosquito and combing.
• Picture Zooming - From 100% to 1600% on both main and PIP picture.
• De-interlacing - 3:2 and 2:2 pull-down; 24sf handling.
• Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections - Follow input, follow output, best fit, letterbox and overscan.
• Dual Window Display - Preset picture-in-picture, picture-and-picture and split screens, as well as customized window layouts.
• Audio Inputs - 1 computer graphics on a 3.5mm mini-jack connector, 1 CV on RCA connectors; embedded audio (user selectable) on the SDI input.
• Audio Outputs - 1 S/PDIF on an RCA connector, embedded audio on the HDMI and SDI outputs.
• Power Save Modes - Options for efficient energy use.
• Advanced EDID Management - For each input and each output.
• Non-Volatile Memory - Saves final settings.
• Firmware Upgrades - Via RS-232.
• Flexible Control Options - Front panel buttons, OSD (on-screen display) via front panel buttons or IR remote (remote control included); control application software for use via RS-232.
• Desktop Size - Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with an optional RK-1 adapter.