Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
3-input, 1-output digital HQV scaler
with warping, geometric processing and edge blend
Looking for a better price? Write to us or call us at 1-800-636-3434 and ask for our special offer.
Note: This product is approaching its end of life (EOL) and is available while supplies last. Sale is final - this item is not eligible for returns.
VP-792 is a high-performance scaler for HDMI, DVI, analog VGA and component signals.
It up- or down-scales the incoming signal, processes the image with HQV, flexible warping, geometry correction and edge blending and outputs the signal to a DVI/HDMI connector.
Features and Benefits
• Powerful Geometry Correction - For off-axis projection, pin/barrel and image rotation, pan, tilt and zoom.
• Full Warp Mapping - Easy warp map creation for stacked projector alignment and curved screen multi-projector tiling via an included PC application.
• Edge Blending - 4-sided soft edge blend for seamless blending of multiple projectors; basic edge blending for general purpose applications.
• Multi-Format Operation - HDMI, DVI, computer graphics and component inputs for signals up 1080p & WUXGA.
• HQV® Video Processing - HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state-of-the-art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de-interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), 4D motion adaptive SD noise reduction and outstanding scaling performance for both standard-definition and high-definition signals.
• HDTV Compatible.
• HDCP Compliant.
• Supported Resolutions - HD 720p, 1080i, 1080psf (psf digital only), 1080p23.97/24/25/30, 1080p30, 1080p59.94, 1080p60; ED 480p, 576p; SD 625i (576i), 525i (480i); common VESA graphics formats from 640x480 to 1920x1200 (with reduced blanking for 1920x1200 and 1600x1200 modes).
• HDMI Support - Deep color up to 12 bit.
• Superior De-interlacing - Motion adaptive per pixel video de-interlacing with multi-directional diagonal de-interlace filter reduces HD & SD image flicker and artifacts.
• Selectable Processing Versus Latency - Best picture and low latency modes; latency as low as 0.25-frame progressive inputs, 1.25-field interlaced inputs.
• Selectable I/O Lock Mode - Or frame rate conversion mode.
• Selectable Aspect Ratio Conversion - Or incoming aspect ratio preserve mode.
• Flexible Colour Calibration Controls - RGB Gains, RGB Cut-Offs/Black Levels, Saturation, Hue, Brightness, Contrast controls, Gamma selection.
• Built-in Test Pattern Generator.
• Non-Voltatile Memory - Auto-saves and recalls settings.
• USB Port - For software updates.
• Programmable Customer Logo on Menu.
• Flexible Control Options - RS-232, TCP/IP API and Web Server, keypad for direct input selection, PC-based Warp Map Generator tool and OSD menu access.
• Compact MegaTOOLS Format.
• Size - MegaTOOLS™