Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
1:2 twisted pair HDMI receiver and line driver distribution amplifier
for up to 295 feet extension
Note: Transmitter units are purchased separately
• Requires Shielded Twisted Pair Cable
• Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel)
• HDCP Compliance
• 3D Pass-Through
• Rack Kit - RK-T2B
• Size - MegaTOOLS™
• Audio - E
TP-575 is a DGKat™ twisted pair line driver for HDMI over twisted pair signals.
The unit receives a twisted pair signal and outputs both an HDMI and twisted pair signal to a compatible receiver.
Features and Benefits
• Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
• HDTV Compatible.
• HDCP Compliant.
• DGKat™ Signal Integration - Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
• HDMI Support - x.v.Color™, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD.
• 3D Pass-Through.
• EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
• HPD Pass-Through - Passes Hot Plug Detect signals from display to source.
• Active Input/Output LED Indicators.
• System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat7a23 cable.
• Cable - For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 and BC-DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT-5, CAT-6, and CAT-7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
• Compatible Receivers - PT-572+, TP-574, TP-575, TP-576.
• Output Signal Reclocking - Daisy chains up to 6 receivers for maximum range of 600m using shielded BC-DGKat7a23 cable at 1080i. (For other cables and resolutions, see System Range above.)
• Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the TP-575 powers the transmitter, receiver and line driver units.
• Compact MegaTOOLS™ - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B universal rack adapter.