Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4x4 seamless matrix switcher/multi-scaler
2x2 video wall driver or dual and quad multiviewer
Looking for a better price? Write to us or call us at 1-800-636-3434 and ask for our special offer.
• Modes - Seamless matrix, video wall, dual display (PIP/PandP) and quad display
• Bezel Correction - In video wall mode
• Max Output Resolution - 1080p
• Built-in ProcAmp
• Control - IR, RS-232, Ethernet
• Size - Standard 19" (1U); Rack "ears" included
• Audio - E
• Seamless switching and scaling for HDMI: Precision pixel mapping and seamless switching (frame-to-frame video cuts)
• 2x2 video wall mode: Easily select one of four inputs to display on a cost-effective, high quality video wall presentation
• Multi-viewing mode: Quad view, dual view, picture-in-picture (PIP) or picture-and-picture (PandP)
• Flexible control options: Front panel buttons, IR with OSD, RS-232 and Ethernet with built-in Web browser
Kramer VSM-4x4HFS for HDMI is the fastest and cleanest matrix switcher/multi-scaler in the market is packed with features and suitable for a diverse range of applications - from conference rooms to security.
VSM-4x4HFS is a high-performance 4x4 seamless matrix switcher/multi-scaler that can also be used as a 2x2 video wall driver or dual and quad multi-viewers. The unit allows switching between inputs with a clean video cut (frame-to-frame switching with no glitches).
VSM-4x4HFS supports HDMI resolutions with deep color, up to eight channels of audio and includes per-port HDCP and EDID settings.
• Conference room presentations
• Advertising applications, shopping malls and museums
• Post production applications
• Rental and staging
• Security applications
• Video-wall scaling
Features and Benefits
• PixPerfect™ scaling technology - Kramer's precision pixel mapping and high quality scaling technology
• HDTV compatibility
• HDCP compliance - The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy-protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI outputs
• 4 HDMI inputs and four scaled HDMI outputs
• Selectable operation modes - seamless matrix switcher, video wall, dual display (Split/PIP/POP) or quad display
• Seamless switching - Frame-to-frame video cuts (zero transition time)
• Bezel correction options - in the video wall mode
• HDMI support for Deep Color, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, DTS-HD®, LPCM 2CH/6CH/8CH, AC3
• Embedded audio - Supports Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD®, LPCM 2CH/6CH/8CH, AC3
• HDCP and EDID settings per port
• VGA to WUXGA and 480i to 1080p Input resolution range
• Multiple aspect ratio selections - full, 4:3, 16:9 and best fit
• Built-in ProcAmp - color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast and brightness
• Flexible control options - Front panel buttons, IR remote control with OSD (On-Screen Display), RS-232, Ethernet with built-in Web browser
• 4 preset memory locations for each operation mode for quick access to common IN-OUT configurations
• Front panel lockout
• Non-volatile memory - saves final settings
• Program mini USB connector for firmware upgrade
• Directly, via the front panel push buttons
• By RS-232 serial commands transmitted by a touch screen system, PC, or other serial controller
• Remotely, from the infrared remote control transmitter with OSD (on-screen display)
• Via the Ethernet with built-in Web pages
VSM-4x4HFS is housed in a 19" 1U rack mountable enclosure, with rack "ears" included, and is fed from a 100-240 VAC universal switching power supply.