Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4K@60 (4:2:0) HDMI, HDCP 2.2 PoE receiver
with RS-232 and IR over HDBaseT for up to 130 teet extension
Note: Transmitter unit is purchased separately
• HDBaseT receiver
• Long-reach - Up to 130 feet at 4K Ultra-HD resolutions; up to 230 feet at 2K
• Bandwidth - Up to 10.2Gbps
• Video resolution - Up to 4K @ 60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp
• Compliance - HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2
• EDID and CEC pass-through
• Bidirectional RS-232 and IR extension
• PoE powered
• Size - MegaTOOLS® - Mount 2 units side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B rack adapter
• Audio - E
TP-780R is a high-performance, long-reach HDBaseT receiver for 4K60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI, RS-232 and IR signals over twisted pair. TP-780R decodes an HDBaseT signal that it receives over twisted pair from a transmitter, such as TP-780T (purchased separately) into 4K60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI, RS-232 and IR output signals.
TP-780T (purchased separately) and TP-780R are a 4K Ultra-HD, twisted pair transmitter^nbsp∧nbsp^receiver for HDMI, bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals. They support resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz (4:2:0) Ultra-HD. TP-780T (purchased separately) converts HDMI, RS-232, and IR signals into a twisted pair signal that it transmits to a TP-780R receiver. TP-780R converts the twisted pair signal back into HDMI, bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals.
TP-780T (purchased separately) and TP-780R support PoE (Power over HDBT). TP-780T (purchased separately) provides power remotely over HDBT to TP-780R where it might be difficult to connect an external power supply. This allows a single HDBT LAN cable to provide both data and electrical power to compatible devices.
TP-780T (purchased separately) and TP-780R can form a transmission and reception system either together or each device separately with another certified HDBaseT device.
About HDBaseT™ Technology
HDBaseT™ is an advanced all-in-one connectivity technology (supported by the HDBaseT Alliance). It is particularly suitable in the consumer home environment as a digital home networking alternative where it enables you to replace numerous cables and connectors by a single LAN cable used to transmit, for example, uncompressed full high-definition video, audio, IR, as well as various control signals. TP-780R is HDBaseT certified.
About Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Power over Ethernet (HDBaseT) passes electrical power along with data on Ethernet cabling. This allows a single twisted pair cable to provide both a data connection and electrical power to compatible devices. PoE is convenient, flexible and safe requiring the use of fewer power outlets, simpler configuration and low power connections over standard category cables. A 48V DC power supply connects to the PoE transmitter and can power the PoE receiver up to a distance of 320 feet. Beyond this range, a 12V DC power supply must be connected to the PoE receiver.
TP-780T (purchased separately) is a PoE injector. It cannot receive power from another PoE injector but only from a 48V DC power supply.
Using Twisted Pair Cable
Kramer engineers have developed special twisted pair cables to best match Kramer's digital twisted pair products; Kramer BC-HDKat6a (CAT-6 23 AWG cable) significantly outperforms regular CAT-5/ 6 cables. Kramer strongly recommend that you use shielded twisted pair cable.
• AV and LAN extension in conference rooms, boardrooms, control rooms, hotels and large church facilities
• Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels and churches, production studios
• Rental and staging
Features and Benefits
• Resolution support of up to 4K @ 60Hz (4.2.0) 24bpp Ultra-HD
• A range of up to 70m (230 feet) at 2K, 40m (130 feet) at 4K Ultra-HD resolutions
• For optimum range and performance using HDBaseT™, use Kramer's BC-HDKat6a cable. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, source and display used (distance using non-Kramer CAT 6 cable may not reach these ranges)
• HDBaseT™ technology
• Power over HDBT that passes electrical power along with data on Ethernet cabling. This allows a single cable to provide both data connection and electrical power to compatible devices
• HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant
• HDMI support for Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, CEC, Full HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D
• Multi-channel audio transmission - Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting surround sound at studio level
• EDID and CEC pass through, passes EDID/HDCP signals from the source to the display
• Bidirectional RS-232 Transmission - Serial interface data flows in both directions to allow data transmission and device control
• Bidirectional Infrared Transmission - IR interface data flows in both directions to allow remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line
• LED status indicators for input selection, output, link and power
• Firmware Upgrade - Local upgrade via RS-232 control connection and the K-Upload tool to ensure field-proven deployment
• Easy Installation - Single cable for receiving both HDBaseT signals and PoE from the transmitter
• Compact MegaTOOLS® enclosures, and these can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B universal rack adapters