Copyright © 2021 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
8x8 4K/18G Ultra-HD HDMI matrix switcher
with independent audio switching, balanced/unbalanced audio, audio de-embedding of analog L/R/PCM
Key-Digital's KD-MS8x8G is a 4K matrix switcher with support of 18Gbps signal bandwidth and HDCP 2.2 for routing and distributing 8 HDMI source signals to 8 displays.
KD-MS8x8G features 8 analog and digital audio outputs which may be independently controlled to follow the HDMI output selection or separately switched to accommodate a wide variety of usage applications in professional AV systems integration.
KD-MS8x8G supports all SD, HD, VESA and Ultra-HD/4K video standards up to and including Ultra-HD/4K 18G and 1080p. All Ultra-HD/4K EDID handshake files include HDR header information.
Features and Benefits
• HDMI Matrix Switching: 8 HDMI sources to 8 HDMI outputs
• Ultra-HD/4K Support: 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30/60hz at 4:4:4 (signals up to 18Gbps bandwidth)
• HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2
• HDR10 (High Dynamic Range): More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
• Resolution Support: Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) up to 4096x2160p
• Deep Color Support: Up to Ultra-HD/4K 60Hz 4:2:0/12 bits, 60Hz 4:2:2/12 bits
• Independent Audio and Video Matrix: Output HDMI and Audio ports may switch together or independently
• Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
• EDID: Internal library with 15 internal EDID configurations per input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
• TMDS re-clocking: Long HDMI connectivity support with Key Digital® HDMI cables
• Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby® Atmos
• Control: Front panel buttons/LEDs, Serial IR, Optical IR, RS-232 Control, and TCP/IP Control
• Control System Support: Key Digital® app ready; Key Digital Management Software™ Pro (KDMS™ Pro) ready; Compass Control® Pro ready; Fully controllable by all IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP supported control systems via open API
• Key Digital® App & KDMS® Pro Ready: Scan & detect population for pre-built GUI and TCP/IP control via Key Digital® iOS App and Key Digital Management Software™ Pro (KDMS™ Pro) PC Software
1x Power Supply: KD-PS40W12VD 12V/3.3A (40W) DC Power Jack, Screw In Type
2x Rack Ears
1x KD-RMSWPROK Remote Control
9x 6-Pin Terminal Blocks