Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Four (4) inputs to two (2) outputs HDMI/VGA multiview seamless presentation matrix A/V switcher
with Ultra-HD/4K up-scaling, analog to digital video conversion, audio de-embedding; one local output and one extended (HDBaseT) output w/ PoH (Receiver included)
Key Digital's KD-MLV4x2Pro is a seamless multi-format video matrix with Ultra-HD/4K resolution up-scaling, multi-view window processing, audio de-embedding, independent audio from video matrix selection, and HDCP 2.2 compliancy.
The HDMI and HDBaseT outputs are independent in full-screen and quad screen modes. KD-X222PO Rx HDBaseT receiver is included and powered from the matrix.
KD-MLV4x2Pro is designed to fit a wide variety of professional video installation and live event needs. It is ideal for digital signage, video wall, conference & board room, huddle spaces, home theater, and bar/restaurant applications.
• Inputs: 2x HDMI, 2x HDMI or analog video, all with external audio
• Outputs: 1x HDMI and 1x HDBaseT outputs; Receiver (Rx) unit included
• HDBaseT Built-In: Included KD-X222PO Receiver (Rx) unit is powered by KD-MLV4x2Pro
• Up to 200 feet @ 1080p/60, 1080p/24, 1080i, 720p with third-party CAT-5e/6
• Up to 125 feet @ 4096x2160 30Hz [4:4:4] 8bit with third-party CAT-5e/6
IR Emitter Control
When using an IR Emitter / IR Extender (sold separately), the IR Emitter must be mounted over the IR Sensor on the front of the KD-MLV4x2Pro. One end of the cable is connected to the IR Receiver/ Master Controller / IR Extender / IR Connecting Block, while the other end is mounted over the IR Sensor of the KD-MLV4x2Pro.
Serial IR Control
As a more robust alternative to optical IR, KD-MLV4x2Pro may also be controlled via hard-wired IR. Use a 3.5mm Male Mono plug with the IR Signal carried on the tip of the connector.
Web Control Interface
KD-MLV4x2Pro Web Control Interface provides basic and advanced setup and control features for video, audio, and network. To use the Web Control Interface, setup the KD-MLV4x2Pro on your Local Area Network by connecting a network wire to the TCP-IP port located on the far-right of the back panel.
Features and Benefits
• Multi-view Window Processing: Create & store custom multi-view layouts, recall custom presets in 1080p (2K) Multi-view mode
• Quadrant Mode (4K or 2K): Independent outputs in four equally-sized windows
• Multi-view Mode (2K): Linked/mirrored outputs in customized screen layout
• Seamless Switching: Un-interrupted screen transitions during source selections
• Independent matrix switching: In full-screen and quadrant modes, linked/mirrored in multi-view mode
• Image Layering: Stack images with customizable priority settings
• Window Transparency and Border: View content through each other and choose window bezel width and coloring
• Ultra HD/4K Up-scaling: Outputs independently upscale to 4096x2160 30Hz [4:4:4] 8bit in 4K Quadrant mode
• HDCP 2.2 Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2
• Resolution Support: Supports SD, HD, and VESA input resolutions up to 1080p / 1920x1200 on HDMI and analog video Inputs. Outputs fixed to 1080p or 4K
• Web Control Interface: Reduces installation time and provides basic and advanced video and audio setup
• Audio De-Embed: Audio from the selected input is be de-embedded through the Coax digital (PCM) output in addition to the HDMI output
• Key Digital App ReadyDolby Digital & DTS Audio: Supports 2-channel and multi-channel audio formats up to 5.1 Dolby® / DTS™ lossless compressed digital surround sound
• Independent Video & Audio: Listen to any audio source while in quadrant or multi-view modes
• Analog to Digital Video Conversion: Analog video input ports support VGA / DB15 or Component / YPbPr signal types
• Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
• EDID: Internal library with 5 default EDID con?gurations for input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output / Display
• TMDS Re-clocking: Support for long HDMI connectivity using Key Digital® HDMI cables
• Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
• Control: Front panel buttons, IR, RS-232, TCP-IP and Web Control
• Control System Support: Compatible with Compass Control®, AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Honeywell®, HAI®, Leviton®, etc.
• Key Digital® App Ready: Can be controlled over TCP/IP via Key Digital® App
• KD-MLV4x2Pro matrix switch
• KD-X222PO Rx HDBaseT receiver
• IR remote control
• Power Supply: KDPS60W12VQ, 12V/5A, screw-in type
• IR Remote Control: KD-RMMLV
• Rack ears
• Operating instructions
• Warranty card