Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Four (4) inputs to two (2) outputs multiview seamless matrix A/V switcher
with Ultra HD/4K up-scaling, analog to digital video conversion and audio de-embedding
Key Digital's Multi-View Series KD-MLV4x2 is a seamless matrix switcher with Ultra HD/4K resolution up-scaling, multi-view window processing, analog to digital conversion of incoming VGA or YPbPr with analog audio signals, audio de-embedding, and independent audio from video matrix selection.
KD-MLV4x2 is designed to fit a wide variety of professional video installation and live-event needs. It is ideal for digital signage, video wall, conference & board room, class room, hometheater, and bar/restaurant applications.
Features and Benefits
• HDMI Matrix Switching: 4 HDMI/Analog sources to 2 HDMI outputs, independent in full-screen and quadrant modes
• Seamless Switching: Un-interrupted screen transitions during source selections in full-screen mode or multi-view modes
• Resolution Support: Supports SD, HD, and VESA input resolutions up to 1080p / 1920x1200 on HDMI and analog video inputs
• Analog to Digital Video Conversion: Analog video input ports support VGA / DB15 or Component / YPbPr signal types
• Ultra HD/4K Up-scaling: Outputs independently upscale to Ultra HD/4K in 4K Quadrant mode
• Multi-View Window Processing: Create and store custom multi-view layouts, recall custom presets in 1080p (2K) Multi-View mode
• Quadrant Mode (4K or 2K): Independent outputs in four equally-sized windows
• Multi-View Mode (2K): Linked/mirrored outputs in customized screen layout
• Image Layering: Stack images with customizable priority settings
• Window Transparency and Border: View content through each other and choose window bezel width and coloring
• Web Control Interface: Reduces installation time and provides basic and advanced video and audio setup
• Audio De-Embed: Audio from the selected input is be de-embedded through the Coax digital (PCM) output in addition to the HDMI output
• Independent Video & Audio Matrixing: Listen to any audio source while in quadrant or multi-view modes
• Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
• EDID: Internal library with 5 default EDID conﬁgurations for input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output / Display
• TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDMI connectivity using Key Digital® HDMI cables
• Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
• Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDMI up to 4KUHD/60Fps and HDCP 1.0 to HDCP 1.4 technologies; For HDCP 2.2 sources use KD-HDFIX22 in conjunction with this product
• Control: Front panel buttons, Serial IR, Optical IR, RS-232, TCP-IP and Web Control, including discrete power ON/OFF via IR, RS-232, and TCP-IP
• Control System Support: Compass Control®, AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Honeywell®, HAI®, Leviton®, etc.
• KD-MLV4X2 Multi-View matrix switch
• Power Supply: KDPS12V3A, 12V/3A, Screw-in type
• IR Remote Control: KD-RMMLV
• 6 HDMI lacing clips (see instructions to right)
• Rack ears
• Operating Instructions & Warranty Card