Copyright © 2023 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-port HDMI video switcher with analog/digital audio de-embedding
supports 4K/18G HDMI with IP control
Key Digital® KD-Pro4x1X is a 4K/18G HDMI switcher with analog and digital audio de-embedding, auto switching, and app-ready controllability.
Designed for professional audio video installations in conference rooms, huddle spaces, classrooms, theater and gaming spaces, KD-Pro4x1X enables multiple video sources to connect to a single video display while analog (3.5mm and balanced/unbalanced) and digital (optical and PCM) audio de-embed ports may feed audio of the selected source into and amplifier, DSP, or sound bar.
Integrating KD-Pro4x1X with KD-Amp220 will enable an app-ready all-in-one solution for control of video switching with sound and speech enforcement.
KD-Pro4x1X HDMI switcher supports all SD, HD, VESA and Ultra-HD/4K video standards with HDR header information included in a variety of 4K EDID handshakes.
In addition to IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP control, KD-Pro4x1X can also be controlled via trigger voltage and features status-monitoring LEDs.
KD-Pro4x1X includes a half-rack blank and a standard short rack ear for mounting in a standard-with rack. If you wish to mount two units side by side you may do so with optional KD-BKTHF.
• HDMI Switching: 4 HDMI sources to 1 HDMI output/display
• Ultra-HD/4K: Supports up to 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30/60hz at 4:4:4 (signals up to 18Gbps bandwidth)
• HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2
• HDR10 and Dolby Vision: More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
• Audio De-embedding: Audio of the selected HDMI input is de-embedded at the analog (3.5mm stereo and L/R balanced/unbalanced) and digital (optical and PCM) connectors
• Key Digital® App Ready: Scan and detect population for pre-built GUI and TCP/IP control via Key Digital® App
• KD-AMP220 Control Mode: Command forward to KD-AMP220 for an all-in-one user-friendly control UI of video switching, audio and speech enforcement
• PTZ USB Camera Integration: Add KD-CAMUSB for full PTZ control via KD-App. Use with KD-XUSB2 extender for USB signal extension over CAT-5e/6.
• Auto-Sensing: Automatic selection of newly detected source and switching from newly disconnected source via hot plug detection voltage when enabled
• Resolution Support: Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) up to 4096x2160p
• Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 30Hz 4:4:4/12 bits or 60Hz 4:4:4/8 bit
• Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source and display, and EDID Control handshake
• EDID Management: Internal library with 15 internal EDID handshakes including 4K with HDR in addition to native EDID data copied from the output/display 1
• Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby® Atmos
• CEC Pass-thru: From connected display to selected HDMI source
• Control: Front panel button, serial IR, optical IR, RS-232, trigger in, and TCP/IP controllable
• Control System Support: Key Digital® App ready. Compass Control® Pro ready; Fully controllable by all IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP supported control systems via open API
• Power Supply: KD-PS12W5VC 5V/2.4A DC power jack, screw-in type
• IR Remote Control: KD-RMSWPROK
• 6 foot USB 2.0 (Micro) to USB A cable
• Rack Ears: 1x long, 1x short rack ear for mounting in full-width rack
• 2x 6-pin terminal blocks for control, analog audio