Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
KD-IP1080TX: HDMI over IP expandable enterprise AV system
with power over Ethernet (PoE) and a redundant power connection
Note: Receiver units are purchased separately
Key Digital®'s HDMI over IP is an expandable enterprise Hi-Def AV system where video inputs and video outputs may be scaled to fit any installation. Add up to 1024 transmitters (Tx) units and an unlimited number of receivers (Rx) units for the ultimate custom video solution.
The transmitter (Tx) unit supports HDMI pass-through to receive video or extract audio on the transmit side. Adding transmitters (Tx) and receivers (Rx) to an existing system expands it up to 1024 transmitter (Tx) units and unlimited number of receiver (Rx) units.
The system supports up to 1080p @60 (2.25Gbps) using CAT-5e/6 UTP/STP cable.
Today's installers need reliable, easy, and fast integration of video and audio in commercial and residential applications. These products are designed for commercial and residential applications.
Enterprise AV - HD over IP system is easily configured via an included PC software (KD-IP1080 Utility).
Choose the perfect interface for your client to control their Enterprise AV - HD over IP system:
• Compass Control® Module Ready: The native choice for applications requiring a professional control system
• Web interface: KD-IP1080 Web interface provides basic configuration settings for operation
• Open API: Fully controllable by all RS-232 supported control systems via Key Digital MC gateway
• FREE Key Digital iOS App: Featuring full switching control, preset builder, and more
• Use KD-RK120PLT (sold separately) to rack-mount up to 8 units
• Units can be secured with the connections facing outward or inward
An Ethernet switch with Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) is recommended to maximize the performance of the system. Please check the Key Digital Website for an updated list of supported IGMP Ethernet switches.
Key Digital KD-IP1080 utility software (included) is required for setting up the system.
Key Digital®'s HDMI over IP Web Interface provides basic configuration settings for operation.
Features and Benefits
• Connectivity: Can be connected through a network IP switch or point-to-point
• H.264 compression: Ideal standard for large video distribution applications
• Low-bandwidth system: Supports managed 100BaseT or Gigabit network switches
• Custom system: Add Tx and Rx extenders to an existing system to expand HDMI over IP up to 1024 Tx units and unlimited amount of Rx units
• Power over Ethernet: Carry power to Tx and Rx units with a Power over Ethernet enabled smart managed switch
• HDMI pass-through: Tx unit support HDMI pass-through to receive video or extract audio on the transmit side
• Alternative extension methods: Enabled by low-bandwidth data streaming technology
Wifi Extender: Up to 100 feet
IP over Coaxial: Up to 1000 feet
• Resolution support: Supports up to 1080p@60 (2.25Gbps) and compatible with DVI1.0/HDMI/HDCP1.x
• Audio format: Supports 2ch PCM at 44.1/48kHz
• Data stream bandwidth: < 15Mbps.
• Signal extension: Up to 400 feet @ 1080p@60 (2.25Gbps) using CAT-5e/6 UTP/ STP cable
• Web control interface: Reduces installation time and provides basic video setup
• Full buffer system™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source and display, and EDID Control handshake
• EDID: EDID libraries readily available to provide the best setup per source
• Deep Color support: Up to 12 bits/color
• TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDMI runs using Key Digital® HDMI cables
• Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies
• Control: Key Digital app ready; Compass Control ready; Fully controllable by RS-232 supported control systems via open API
• Source/display control: Integrate with KD-CX800 to add 3 IR, RS-232 or trigger ports
• Key Digital® App ready: Can be controlled over TCP/IP via Key Digital® App
• Control App Stabilization: One KD-CX800 or KD-MC1000 recommended to act as a gateway and increase reliability from KD-App control
• Power supply: KD-PS5V2ASC, 5V/2A, screw-in type
• Shelf-mount L brackets
• Operating instructions
• KD-IP1080 Utility PC software