Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4K/Ultra-HD HDMI + power extender over HDBaseT
via single CAT-5e/6 (Transmitter + Receiver set), with HDR 10 and HDCP 2.2
KD-X222PO HDBaseT/HDMI (transmitter + receiver set) extender is an HDCP 2.2 compliant product that extends 4K/Ultra-HD 24/25/30 (4:4:4) and 4K/Ultra-HD 60 (4:2:0) signals up to 150 feet using Key Digital® KD-CAT6STP1X CAT-6a shielded cable. 1080p/60, 1920x1200, 3D signals are extended up to 250 feet via single Key Digital® KD-CAT6STP1X CAT-6a shielded cable.
In addition to HDMI video and audio signals, KD-X222PO carries IR* or RS-232* for controlling remotely located equipment or the RS-232 port can be used to control the KD-X222PO. KD-X222PO also supports PoH - power over HDBaseT extension from transmitter to receiver unit. Receiver unit does not require a power supply.
KD-X222PO supports HDCP 2.2 and is also HDCP backward compliant, while providing more life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels by supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR) 10, Deep Color and 3D stereoscopic signal formats.
EDID authentication is provided from KD-X222PO transmitter unit to the connected input / source device. The EDID ï¬le (AKA "handshake") is selected using the EDID control rotary on the transmitter unit and provides a list of compatible video and audio formats as well as digital data, informing the source device what it should output.
• Up to 150 feet @ 4K 24/25/30 (4:4:4) / 60 (4:2:0) using KD-CAT6STP1X cabling
• Up to 125 feet @ 4K 24/25/30 (4:4:4) / 60 (4:2:0) using third-party CAT-5e/6UTP/STP cabling
• Up to 250 feet @ 1080p/1920x1200 using KD-CAT6STP1X cabling
• Up to 230 feet @ 1080p/1920x1200 using third-party CAT-5e/6 cabling
Features and Benefits
• HDBaseT via Single CAT-5e/6 UTP/STP Extension: With fully automatic adjustment of feedback, equalization, and amplification depending on cabling length
• Power over HDBaseT (PoH): Power extension from transmitter to receiver unit; receiver unit does not require a power supply
• HDCP 2.2: Compliancy up to HDCP 2.2 and backward compliant
• HDR 10 (High Dynamic Range): More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
• 4K/Ultra HD Resolution: Support for 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30Hz at 4:4:4/8 Bit or 60Hz at 4:2:0/8 Bit
• Deep Color Support: Up to Ultra-HD/4K 30Hz 4:2:2/12 bits or 60Hz 4:2:0/8 bit
• 3D: Support for standard 3D stereoscopic signal formats
• Low Profile: Super slim chassis design
• HDMI® and HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI latest technology such as 4K/Ultra-HD 4:2:0/8bit at 60f/s
• EDID Control: Internal library features 15 default EDID configurations and native EDID data from Output/Display devices connected via receiver
• Hot Plug Detection Control: Enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected input devices
• Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication with source & display, EDID Control handshake, and Hot Plug control
• IR Sensor: Sensor powering via +5V on receiver unit’s IR In port collects line-of-sight IR from remote(s) without external IR connecting block
• Up/Down IR*: Two channels of IR enable control to/from devices connected to transmitter and receiver units
• RS-232*: Bi-Directional control to/from transmitter and receiver unit on Phoenix connector
• Rotary Switch RS-232 Control Mode: Provides control of transmitter unit as well as connectivity status
• Lossless compressed digital audio: Support for Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
• CEC Support: For inter-device control between input and output HDMI channel
• I2C Communication: EDID and HDCP authentication to display and source
• Control System Support: Fully controllable by all RS-232 supported control systems via open API: Compass Control®, AMX®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Leviton® etc.
1x 5V 2A DC power supply (screw-in type)
2x mounting brackets
1x IR emitter
1x IR sensor
* IR can not be used at the same time as RS-232. RS-232 can not be used at the same time as IR