Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4K/Ultra-HD HDMI + power, infrared and RS-232 long-range extender over HDBaseT
via single CAT-6a/7 (Transmitter + Receiver set), with HDR 10 and HDCP 2.2
Looking for a better price? Write to us or call us at 1-800-636-3434 and ask for our special offer.
Key Digital® KD-X444L is an HDCP2.2 compliant long range HDBaseT kit (Transmitter + Receiver) with support of 18Gbps 4K/Ultra-HD signal extension for the latest digital video standards.
KD-X444L extends Ultra-HD/4K signals up to 328 feet (100m) using CAT-6a STP / CAT-7 cable or up to 230 feet (70m) using CAT-5e/6 cabling. 1080p signals may be extended up to
328 feet (100m) in standard mode or 500 feet (152m) in long range mode.
In addition to HDMI video and audio signals, KD-X444L carries IR or RS-232 for controlling remotely located equipment.
• 4K/Ultra-HD: Up to 230 feet (70m) using CAT-5e/6; Up to 328 feet (100m) using CAT-6a STP / CAT-7
• 1080p: Up to 328 feet (100m) maximum
Features and Benefits
• HDBaseT via Single CAT-5e/6 UTP/STP Extension: With fully automatic adjustment of feedback, equalization, and amplification depending on cabling length
• 4K Support: 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30/60hz at 4:4:4 (signals up to 18Gbps bandwidth)
• Flexible Power over HDBaseT: Only one power connection needed. Tx may power Rx, or Rx may power Tx
• Low Profile: Super slim chassis design
• Long Range Mode: Extends 1080p signals up to 500 feet (152m) using CAT-5e/6 (Ultra-HD/4K not supported)
• 10G Pass-thru: Mode enables uncompressed 10.2Gbps signal extension
• HDR10 (High Dynamic Range): More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
• HDCP 2.2: Compliancy up to HDCP 2.2 and backward compliant
• Deep Color Support: Up to Ultra-HD/4K 30Hz 4:4:4/12 bits or 60Hz 4:4:4/8 bit
• EDID Control: Internal library with 15 EDID handshakes including 4K with HDR in addition to native EDID data from Output/Display device connected to Rx
• Hot Plug Detection Control: Enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected input and output devices
• Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication with source & display, EDID Control handshake, and Hot Plug Detection control
• IR Sensor: Sensor powering via +5V on IR In ports collects line-of-sight IR from remote(s) without external IR connecting block
• Up/Down IR: Two channels of IR enable control to/from devices or control systems connected to Tx and Rx units
• RS-232: Bi-Directional control to/from Tx and Rx unit on Phoenix connector
• Lossless compressed digital audio: Support for Dolby® TrueHD,Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
• CEC Pass-thru: For inter-device control between input and output HDMI channel
1x 48V/0.42A, 20W DC Power Supply (Screw-In Type)
4x Mounting Brackets
1x IR Emitter
1x IR Sensor
1x 3-pin Phoenix Connector
1x 4-pin Phoenix Connector