Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
GCE616U: Dual-link DVI/USB KVM+audio console extender
GCE616U is a dual-link DVI and USB based console extender with RS-232 support. It allows a user to access a DVI/USB computer system from up to 200 feet* (60m) away and delivers excellent resolution for up to 2560x1600 @ 60Hz at 130' (40m); 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz at 100' (30m); and 1024x768 @ 60 Hz at 200' (60m).
The number of computers to be accessed remotely can be expanded by deploying a compatible DVI KVM switch.
GCE616U is perfect for use in many types of installation where you need to have easy access to the console, but at the same time concerned about the environment such as the dust and dirt of the factory floor, or the harsh environmental a construction site, or bad whether.
GCE616U uses two CAT-5e cables, one dedicated to transmit the DVI signal, the other for HDCP, RS-232, and microphone signals. It also supports stereo speakers and microphone, as well as RS-232 signals.
Features and Benefits
• Access a DVI computer or DVI KVM installation from up to 200 feet (60m) away
• Manual compensation control to adjust signal strength in order to compensate for distance
• RS-232 serial ports - connect to a serial terminal, or serial devices such as touchscreens and barcode scanners (supporting Baud Rate up to 115200 bps)
• HDCP compliant
• Audio enabled - supports stereo speakers and microphone
• Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection (Contact voltage 8KV; Air voltage 15KV)
• Supports wide screen formats
• Superior video quality of up to 2560x1600 @ 60 Hz at 130' (40m); 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz at 30m; 1024x768 @ 60 Hz at 60m - get an excellent, crisp image on your screen over long distance transmissions
• Hot pluggable
• Rack mount kit included
• Easy to install - no software required - connecting cables to the devices is all it takes
• Firmware upgrade
1x GCE616U Local Unit
1x GCE616U Remote Unit
1x 1.8 m USB DVI-D Dual Link KVM Cable Set
2x Power Adapters
1x Mounting Kit
1x User Manual
* For best performance, IOGEAR recommends 350MHZ STP with solid conductors.