Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
EXT-HDKVM-ELR: KVM extender for Ultra-HD 4K HDMI and USB
over one CAT-5 cable up to 330 feet
HDKVM ELR extends HDMI, KVM (keyboard, video, and mouse), and USB over a distance up to 330 feet (100 meters) using one CAT-5e cable.
Hi-Def resolutions up to 4K Ultra-HD (3840x2160 @ 60Hz 4:2:0 or @ 30Hz 4:4:4), 4K Cinema-DCI (4096x2160 @ 24 or 30Hz), 1080p Full HD, and 1920x1200 (WUXGA) are supported. HDCP, USB 2.0 up to 30 Mbps, and USB 1.1 are also supported.
The Receiver unit connects to an HDTV display using HDMI and also accommodates up to three USB devices, providing access to keyboard, mouse, touch-panels, printers, scanners, and external storage media.
Typical applications include remote workstations and interactive digital signage with touch-screens.
This product uses Gefen ELR (Extra Long Range) technology based on HDBaseT®, allowing HDMI and USB signals to travel along the same CAT-5e cable, reducing cabling costs in addition to providing easier and more reliable installation.
How It Works
Place the HDKVM ELR Sender unit next to the computer source and use the included HDMI cable to connect the computer to the Sender unit. Use the supplied USB cable to connect the USB host (source) device to the USB port on the Sender unit. Connect the Receiver unit to an HDTV display with an HDMI cable. Connect the USB devices to the Receiver unit. Use one CAT-5e cable, up to 330 feet (100 meter), to connect the Sender unit to the Receiver unit. Connect the included locking power supplies to the Sender unit and Receiver unit, and then connect both power cords to available electrical outlets.
Features and Benefits
• Extends HDMI at 1080p Full HD, and USB over a single CAT-5e cable up to 330 feet (up to 12-bit Deep Color)
• Extends 4K Ultra-HD (3840x2160 @ 60Hz, 4:2:0 or 30Hz, 4:4:4), and USB over a single CAT-5e cable up to 330 feet (8-bit color)
• Extends 4K Cinema (DCI) (4096x2160 @ 24 or 30Hz 4:4:4), and USB over a single CAT-5e cable up to 330 feet (8-bit color)
• Supports up to 30 Mbps when using USB 2.0
• Backward-compatible with USB 1.1
• EDID management for rapid integration of source and display devices
• Field-upgradeable via mini-USB port
• Supports any Operating System (OS)
• HDBaseT Certified
• Locking power supplies
(1) HDKVM ELR extension for HDMI and USB Over One CAT5 (Sender Unit) (EXT-HDKVM-ELRS)
(1) HDKVM ELR extension for HDMI and USB Over One CAT5 (Receiver Unit) (EXT-HDKVM-ERR)
(1) Locking HDMI Cable (CAB-HDMI-LCK-06MM)
(1) 6 ft. USB Cable (CAB-USB-6)
(2) 5V DC Power Supplies (EXT-PS54AULPN)
(2) AC Power Cords ( CAB-POWERCORD-US)
(1) Quick-Start Guide (QSG-HDKVM-ELR)