Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
HDMI booster, extender and buffer supporting Ultra HD/4K
with built-in audio de-embedder of digital coaxial and analog L/R audio, supports HDCP 2.2, TMDS, HPD
Looking for a better price? Write to us or call us at 1-800-636-3434 and ask for our special offer.
Phantom Series™ KD-HDFix22 HDMI booster repeats HDMI signals up to 150 feet and equalizes the signal for reliable transmission over greater distances than standard cabling.
Utilizing the latest HDMI standards such as 3D and 4K, KD-HDFix22 also features a built-in library of 15 EDID files, and the capability to force HPD (Hot Plug Detection).
KD-HDFix22 allows modifying HPD (Hot Plug Detection) protocol between source and display. Modifying HPD protocol will allow overcoming HPD handshake incompatibility between source and display. Modifying HPD protocol may also help fix other problems related to HDMI connectivity.
• Extension: Capable of extending Ultra HD/4K and 1080p resolution up to 75 feet in and 75 feet out (150 feet total)
• HDMI Correction: Resolves common HDMI integration obstacles such as HDCP, EDID, HPD, and audio breakout
• Resolution Support: Supports all SD, HD, and VESA resolutions up to Ultra HD/4K, 3D and 1080p/60 (60Hz & 50Hz)
• 4K/Ultra HD: Support for 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30Hz at 4:4:4 or 60Hz at 4:2:0.
• HDCP 2.2: Compliancy up to HDCP 2.2
• 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
• Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
• Audio De-Embedding: Audio from the HDMI input is de-embedded through the Coax digital (PCM) and/or analog L/R audio output
• Auto-EQ: Precise signal equalization applied to input and output signals automatically delivers best possible picture quality
• EDID Control: 15 internal EDID tables or EDID copy from output/display
• Forced HPD: Enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected input device
• Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDMI up to 4KUHD/60Fps and HDCP 1.0 to HDCP 2.2 technologies.
• I2C Communication: EDID and HDCP transparency from Display to Source
• RS-232 Controllable: Control of unit and connectivity status
• CEC Support: For inter-device control between main input and output HDMI channel
• Deep Color Support: Up to 16 bits/color at 1080p/60
• Limited lifetime warranty
2x HDMI Lacing Clips
1x 5V 2A UL Certified Power Supply