Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
GTB-HD4K2K-848-BLK: Route eight (8) 4K Ultra HD sources to eight (8) displays
with HDCP, 3DTV, and 7.1 channel LPCM and HBR audio support
Gefen ToolBox 8x8 Matrix is a compact and lightweight alternative to rack-mounted matrixes. This HDCP 1.4 compliant matrix routes eight Ultra HD sources to any eight 4K Ultra HD displays with HDMI inputs.
Resolutions up to 4K DCI (4096x2160 at 24 or 30 Hz 4:4:4), 4K Ultra HD (3860x2160 at 60 Hz, 4:2:0 or 30Hz 4:4:4), 1080p Full HD, and 1920x1200 (WUXGA) are supported. 3D, Deep Color, and multichannel digital audio including 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) formats such as Dolby®TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ are also passed through.
Gefen Syner-G™ software's Discovery and Show-Me features simplify initial IP configuration of this matrix.
Each source can be routed to any display location, using the front-panel push buttons or the included handheld IR Remote Control. The matrix can also be controlled via RS-232, Telnet, UDP, and the Gefen intuitive and easy-to-use web server interface. An easy-to-read backlit front panel display indicates the current routing status and IP settings.
How it Works
Use HDMI cables to connect up to eight sources with HDMI outputs to the inputs of the matrix.
Connect up to eight displays with HDMI inputs to the outputs of the matrix, using HDMI cables.
Connect an Ethernet cable from the network to the RJ-45 connector to use the built-in web server or Telnet/UDP capability to control routing, EDID management, and other functions.
Connect an RS-232 cable between an automation control device and the matrix.
Connect the included power supply to the 24V DC connector on the matrix.
Plug the IEC AC power cord to the power supply and to an available AC outlet.
To control the matrix via IR, point the included IR remote towards the display of the unit.
If matrix is not located in the line of sight of the handheld remote, attach a Gefen EXT-RMT-EXTIRN IR Extender to the IR Ext port of the matrix and install it in a location where it can receive the IR commands.
If this matrix is going to be part of an IP-controlled infrastructure, use Gefen Syner-G™ to perform the initial IP configuration and setup.
Features and Benefits
• Routes eight 4K Ultra HD sources to eight displays
• Supports resolutions up to 4K (DCI) (4096x2160 @ 24 or 30Hz 4:4:4), 4K Ultra HD (3860x2160 @ 60 Hz 4:2:0 or 30Hz 4:4:4), 1080p Full HD, and 1920x1200 (WUXGA)
• HDMI 2.0 compliant
• HDCP 1.4 compliant
• Supports 12-bit Deep Color (up to 1080p Full HD)
• 3D pass-through
• Lip Sync pass-through
• Push button controls for Routing and Status
• Advanced EDID Management for rapid integration of sources and displays
• Supports LPCM 7.1, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
• Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays with HDMI-to-DVI adapters (not included)
• RS-232 Serial interface for remote control via a computer or automation control system
• IP control via Telnet, UDP, and the built-in web server interface
• IR remote control
• Gefen Syner-G™ software's Discovery and Show-Me features simplify initial IP configuration
• Field-upgradeable firmware via web server interface
(1) 4K Ultra HD 8x8 Matrix for HDMI (GTB-HD4K2K-848-BLK)
(1) IR Remote (RMT-848IR)
(1) 24V DC Power Supply (EXT-PS24U375A)
(1) AC Power Cord (CAB-POWERCORD-XX)
(1) Quick-Start Guide (QSG-GTB-HD4K2K-848-BLK)