Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
GTB-USB2.0-4LR-BLK: Extend four (4) USB 2.0 devices over CAT-5 up to 330 feet
The GefenToolBox USB 2.0 4-Port Extender extends a USB source up to 330 feet (100 meters) using a single CAT-5 cable.
This product supports USB 2.0 with data rates up to 480 Mbps in addition to backward-compatibility with USB 1.1.
The Receiver Unit allows the connections of up to four (4) USB devices, providing access to printers, scanners, cameras, external storage media, digital signage, and automated control systems.
How it Works
Use the supplied USB cable to connect the USB 2.0 4-Port Sender Unit to the USB host (source) device. Connect the USB devices to the Receiver Unit. Use a CAT-5 cable to connect the Sender Unit to the Receiver Unit. Connect the included locking power supplies to both the Sender Unit and Receiver Unit then connect both power cables to available electrical outlets. The LED indicators on the Sender Unit and the Receiver Unit provide status on power and data transmission activity.
Features and Benefits
• Extends USB 2.0 up to 330 feet (100 meters)
• Supports 480 Mbps using USB 2.0
• Backward-compatible with USB 1.1 devices
• Receiver supports up to four (4) USB devices
• Uses industry-standard CAT-5, CAT-5e, or CAT-6 cable
• Works with PC and Mac computers
• Energy Star compliant
• Locking Power Connectors
(1) GefenToolBox USB 2.0 LR 4-Port Extender Sender Unit
(1) GefenToolBox USB 2.0 LR 4-Port Extender Receiver Unit
(1) 6 ft. USB Cable (A-B)
(1) 5V DC Locking Power Supply
(1) User Manual