Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
USB 2.0 peripherals, quad VGA + uni-directional audio (per kit) KVM extender
CrystalView USB2 KVM extender is an optimal product for extending quad video, audio and USB devices up to 330 feet from a computer. You can view quad video at resolutions of up to 1920x1200 and fully operate and control your USB devices using standard CATx cable.
CrystalView USB2 is designed to be compatible with USB devices requiring large amounts of power, and supports remote access for most USB peripheral devices at both the high speeds of USB 2.0 and the regular rates of USB 1.
Using the latest extender technology, CrystalView USB2 automatically corrects the video compensation and gain based on the cable length. Great for presentations and remote workstations, video monitor can be placed in remote control areas, classrooms, conference areas, video studios, and more.
CrystalView USB2 video, audio and USB extender is the extender of choice for extending quad video, audio and USB 2.0 devices up to 330 feet from the controlling computer. CrystalView USB2 extender makes this possible by the use of standard CATx cable. You can view quad video and fully operate and control your USB devices from as far away as 330 feet using standard CATx cable.
Remotely accessing your USB devices is made convenient in a variety of situations. You can locate users away from hazardous industrial environments where the USB device is located, locate devices away from areas vulnerable to theft of hardware and data, reduce noise and heat; increase desk and floor space.
Transmit high quality quad video using CATx cable. Cable length is no problem. CrystalView USB2 automatically adjusts the video compensation and gain based on the detected cable length.
Locate a video monitor in remote control areas, classrooms, conference areas, video studios, and present the video from a computer 330 feet away. If additional USB devices need to be connected to the receiver, you can add up to 3 USB hubs to increase the number of USB devices to 11.
Features and Benefits
• Supports USB 1.1 (low and full speed) and USB 2.0 (high-speed) peripheral devices
• Extend quad video, USB 2.0 peripherals, and optional audio up to 330 feet (100m) from a CPU using CATx cable (CAT-5/5e/6/7)
• CD quality audio (microphone and speaker ports)
• Cable length compensation adjustments (Equalization and gain) are automatically performed
• VESA enhanced DDC enables plug-and-play capability
• Flash upgradeable firmware prevents obsolescence
• Supports SVGA, VGA, XGA, RGB video modes; Video resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
• Supports USB 2.0 high-speed peripherals
• Up to 500 ma of power is available at each USB port for powering high-power USB devices
• Optional +12V power adapter for the transmitter (Needed if USB port power is inadequate to power the transmitter)
• Operating system independent
• Rack mount kits available in 19", 23" and 24" sizes
• Made in USA