Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
• S/PIDF & Stereo Outputs
• Level & EQ Controls
• Compatible Model - TP-45
• Size - TOOLS
• Audio - U/D
TP-46N is a twisted pair receiver for component video (YUV) or computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo audio or S/PDIF audio signals.
TP-45 transmitter converts an audio and video signal to a twisted pair signal, and TP-46N converts the twisted pair signal back into audio and video signals.
• Presentation and multimedia applications.
• Long-range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.
• Security and military applications.
Features and Benefits
• HDTV Compatible.
• Max. Resolution - WUGXA (15-pin HD) & 1080p (component).
• Level (Gain) & EQ (Peaking) Controls.
• Power Connect™ System - Only one unit in a system, the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source when the devices are within 50m (150ft) of each other.
• Link LED - Indicates the receiver is receiving a signal.
• System Range - Up to 100m (330ft).
• Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
• Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.