Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Velocity™ S-Video Interconnects from Impact Acoustics provide the perfect solution for connecting extended definition video recorders or digital satellite systems to your a/v receiver or television/monitor. Carefully designed dual 75-ohm precision video conductors ensure optimal video quality. Individually shielded Y (luminance) and C (chrominance) conductors are combined with an overall aluminum foil and OFC braid shield to protect against radio frequency interference (RFI) and electromagnetic interference (EMI). These cost-effective high-performance cables ensure maximum video quality when compared with s-video cables typically included with consumer electronics products. In addition to fitting standard 4-pin S-Video jacks, the Velocity S-video cable fits most 7-pin jacks found on desktop and notebook PC’s with a TV out jack.
- Connectors: 4-pin DIN Male to 4-pin DIN Male
- Oxygen-free copper wire delivers all the detail, color and brightness you expect from your S-video component
- Precision-made 24K gold-plated connectors ensure long-lasting sound quality
- Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief
- Individually double-shielded 75-ohm coax conductors protect against induced noise or distortion
- Ultra-flexible PVC jacket for easy installation
- Connects digital camcorders, satellite receivers, DVD players, PC with TV out or any video source with S-video output jacks to television, monitor or A/V receiver with S-video input jacks