Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Use One Cable to Connect the S-Video and Dual RCA (Left & Right Audio) Signal from your DVD player, Digital Camcorder, Satellite Receiver, or PC with TV Out to your TV, Monitor or A/V Receiver.
Make the right choice to connect any video source with S-Video and composite audio (left/right), to your TV, monitor or A/V receiver.
Ordinary "included in the box" S-Video cables often use low quality materials with inferior shielding that can result in poor picture quality. But Cables To Go's S-Video/RCA cables deliver all the detail, color and brightness you expect from your audio/video equipment.
The S-Video component is constructed from individually double-shielded 75 Ohm coaxial cable that delivers high quality video images. The dual coax design carries the Video (Y) signal separate from the Color (C) to provide higher resolution and better picture quality.
Features and Benefits
• Gold-plated terminals ensure long-lasting, corrosion-free connections
• Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief to keep your cable intact
• Individually double-shielded 75 Ohm coax with foil and braid shield reduces unwanted noise and distortion
• High-quality 26 AWG 90% spiral-wrapped copper-shielded audio wire to protect against EMI and RFI interference
• PVC jacket provides added flexibility and durability
• Warranty: lifetime