Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
40211: HDMI® cable with Ethernet and 180° bend and rotate connectors
connect a multimedia device to a display and support the latest HDMI features
The high speed HDMI cable with Ethernet and rotating connectors is the perfect solution for connecting a multimedia source device to a display.
The Ethernet capabilities of the cable allow a user to connect multiple Ethernet enabled HDMI devices through a single Ethernet connection for accessing interactive online content or updating device firmware.
The rotating connectors on this cable allow it to be installed in tight spaces for support of a wall mounted HDTV.
Experience the latest HDMI features including:
• 4K @ 50/60Hz (2160p)
• 3D video, Deep Color and x.v. Color™
• Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio and up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience
• Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
• Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
• Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (up to 4)
• Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
• Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
• CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
High quality materials and construction ensure a lifetime of dependable performance. Fully-shielded conductors provide complete immunity to EMI/RFI interference, and 24-karat gold-plated connectors ensure superior signal transfer.
This fully-functional, high-bandwidth cable is tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Features and Benefits
• Dual joint swivel design to meet virtually any HDMI connector angle
• 180° rotating HDMI connectors
• High speed HDMI cable
• Supports Ultra-HD, 4K resolutions
• 24-karat gold plated contacts
• Supports Deep Color and 3D
• Supports x.v.Color™, Dolby® True HD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
• HDMI-CEC system control compatibility
• HDMI Ethernet channel (when used with HDMI Ethernet channel supported source and sync equipment)
• Warranty: Lifetime
Note: Both the source device and display must support a HDMI feature in order to pass that feature through this cable