Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
29309: HDMI and VGA+audio extender over CAT-5
with built-in VGA to HDMI converter, extends HDMI, VGA and stereo audio signals up to 230 feet over a single CAT-5 cable using HDBaseT technology
The HDMI® and VGA + Stereo Audio HDBaseT over CAT-5 Extender Transmitter to Receiver Kit is an ideal solution for extending audio/video signals from a Blu-ray™ player, laptop, cable box, or other source device to a projector, HDTV, or monitor.
This kit extends HDMI, VGA and stereo audio signals over a single CAT-5/5e/6 unshielded twisted pair network patch cable up to 230 feet at a 1080p resolution for HDMI and VGA, or 115 feet at 4K for HDMI.
The local HDMI output allows an additional HDMI display to be supported via an HDMI cable.
The local (transmitter) unit can accept AV signals from two (2) HDMI sources and one (1) VGA source (along with audio). Switching between HDMI and VGA inputs is made easy with three options available:
• The automatic switching option displays the last connected device.
• There are also two manual switching options. The first manual switching option is the buttons on the front of the transmitter.
• The second manual switching option is through serial RS232 switching which accepts serial commands from a control device.
When the analog (VGA + audio) source is selected for extension, the unit converts the analog AV signal into a digital one while embedding the audio into the HDMI output.
This solution is compatible with any operating system and is truly plug and play with no drivers or software required.
This solution utilizes TruChoice™ power, which allows power to be supplied over the CAT-5 cable to both the transmitter and receiver from a single power adapter placed at either the transmitter or the receiver end of the solution.
HDBaseT technology supports HDCP and allows the Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) signals, i.e. communication of the display's capabilities, to pass through the extension solution ensuring that the content from the source is sent at the optimal resolution for the display.
Features and Benefits
• Switch between a VGA source and up to two HDMI sources
• Three methods for input switching: auto, manual, and serial RS232
• HDBaseT technology supports EDID pass through
• Extend HDMI up to 230 feet at 1080p
• Extend VGA up to 230 feet at 1080p
• Supports 4k HDMI resolution up to 115 feet
• TruChoice™ power allows for power at the transmitter or receiver end
• Kit includes both the transmitter and receiver units
• Warranty: 3 Years
• HDMI and VGA + Stereo Audio HDBaseT over CAT-5 Extender Transmitter
• HDMI HDBaseT over CAT-5 Extender Box Receiver
• Power adapter
• Mounting bracket with screw pack x2
• User's manual
• 1.5 meter CAT-5 cable
• RJ11 to RS232 converter
• RS232 cable
• RJ11 cable
• HDMI cable tie pack + Hex nut pack x3
• Foot pad set
• IR remote control
• AV Console Center software disc