Copyright © 2021 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4x4 4K Ultra-HD HDMI scaling matrix switch and video wall
with fast seamless switching
ATEN's VM6404H 4K HDMI matrix switch with scaler is compatible with the two latest 4K video resolution standards: 3840x2160 and 4096x2160. VM6404H provides powerful HD processing to produce 4K resolutions across four displays with crystal clear images.
VM6404H supports 4K @ 60Hz, HDMI 2.0* and HDCP 2.2 and features seamless switching that employs a FPGA matrix architecture that ensures continuous video streams, real-time control and stable signal transmissions. With a built-in high-performance scaler, VM6404H easily converts various input resolutions into various output display resolutions, giving viewers the best video and picture quality across all displays. The switch integrates video wall functionality with an easy to use web GUI that lets you create 8 connection profiles that can be customized into different video wall layouts.
VM6404H is an ideal solution for applications that require multiple HDMI displays with multiple HDMI sources to be conveniently setup - such as for stage presentations, digital classroom, video conference rooms and any installation that requires real-time reporting.
Smooth and Seamless Viewing Experience
VM6404H's built-in FPGA design unifi es video formats and provides continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmissions. It is capable of high-speed switching between all input and output ports - supporting TMDS high data transfer rates of up to 4K @ 60Hz to minimize latency.
VM6404H is equipped with video wall functionality integrated through an easy to use web GUI. The video wall setup provides up to 8 connection profiles that you can customize into layouts using a simple point and click web interface. Video walls allow you to setup multiple displays that are confi gured to form and show video as a single large screen in various layouts - to see what you want, how you want.
• Browser Graphical User Interface (GUI)
• Serial controller
• IR remote control
• Front panel LCD display and pushbuttons
Features and Benefits
• 4x4 HDMI input/output connections
• Front-Panel configuration via LCD display / pushbuttons / IR remote control
• System Operation via bi-directional RS-232 serial controller / Ethernet / Telnet / IR Remoter Control / front-panel pushbuttons / GUI
• Built-in Scaler on each output port converts input resolutions into the display's native resolution, supports scaling 4K resolutions up or down
• Seamless Switch™ - ATEN FPGA design unifies video formats to provide continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmissions
• Video Wall - Features up to 8 video wall profiles for custom screen layouts via point-n-click web GUI
• EDID Expert - configures optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display and use of the best resolution across different screens
• Firmware upgradable
• Rack-mountable (1U design)
1x VM6404H 4x4 4K HDMI Matrix Switch with Scaler
1x Power Cord
1x IR Remote Control
1x IR Receiver
1x Mounting Kit
1x User Instructions
Cables not included
* HDMI 2.0 supports 3840x2160 @ 30Hz (4:4:4), 3840x2160 @ 60Hz (4:2:0), 4096x2160 @ 30Hz (4:4:4), 4096x2160 @ 60 Hz (4:2:0) resolutions
Note: If Seamless Switching is enabled, the video output will not display 3D, Deep Color or interlace (i.e., 1080i)
resolutions. To make these features available, you must disable Seamless Switching.