Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
PS/2 KVM console extender up to 500 feet
ATEN's PS/2 console extender, CE250A, allows you to locate the keyboard, monitor and mouse at distance up to 500 feet from the source computer or KVM switch.
The extension is accomplished with CAT5 or higher cabling, supported by ATEN's patented video enhancement technology.
CE250A is useful in a variety of applications, and are helpful to maintain secured computers. Systems can be maintained in secure area while extended console can be conveniently accessed outside that area.
Features and Benefits
• CAT5 or higher cable to connect the local and remote units - up to 500 ft.
• Dual console operation - control your system from both the local and remote location
• Automatic video gain - automatically adjusts signal strength to compensate for distance
• Built-in 8KV ESD and 2KV surge protection
• True high video resolution - up to 1280x1024 @ 60Hz
• Supports VGA, SVGA, and Multisync monitors
• Support Microsoft Intellimouse and the scrolling wheel
• Rack mountable
• No power needed for local module
1x CE250AL, local unit
1x CE250AR, remote unit
1x PS/2 KVM cable (6 ft.)
1x power adapter
2x rack mount kit
2x grounding wire