Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Multicast HDMI wireless extender - local transmitter unit
Note: Receiver units are purchased separately
VE849 multicast HDMI wireless extender extends an HDMI display up to 98 feet (30m)* from a HDMI source to up to four separate receivers (purchased separately), wirelessly.
Easily connect two HDMI source devices, a local HDTV and up to four receivers (purchased separately, connected to HDTVs) wirelessly with crystal clear image quality capable of streaming full 1080p with 5.1 channel Dolby digital audio and 3D technology.
Supporting Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS), VE849 is able to operate within the U-NII worldwide radio band (operating within this regulated and less commonly used range greatly reduces Wi-Fi signal interference and improves transmission quality and stability).
The included IR remote control allows you to switch between HDMI source devices remotely from the receiver (purchased separately) side and allows you to watch one local and four wirelessly connected HDTVs simultaneously.
Consolidate your HDMI electronics and use VE849 as a wireless 2-port HDMI switch to connect remote devices such as Blu-ray players and HD cable boxes to design your own custom wireless entertainment space.
Consisting of a wireless HDMI transmitter and receiver (purchased separately), VE849 extension system allows you to consolidate your HDMI devices. VE849 can be used as:
• A wireless 2-port HDMI switch to connect remote devices (such as Blu-ray and media players) and complete your own wireless home cinema.
• An ideal addition to meeting rooms, allowing you to share presentations and video conferences to up to four different locations up to 98 feet (30m)* away.
• A part of your digital signage architecture, broadcasting ads or promotional videos wirelessly across a show room, boutique, or car dealership.
VE849T multicast HDMI wireless local transmitter allows you to position HDMI displays up to 98 feet (30m)* away from HDMI sources when used in unison with up to 4 VE849R receivers (purchased separately).
Local transmitter unit supports:
2x HDMI inputs
1x HDMI output
Easily connect two HDMI source devices, a local HDTV and up to four receivers (purchased separately, connected to remote HDTVs) wirelessly, while ensuring crystal clear image quality (Full 1080p), 5.1 channel Dolby digital audio and 3D technology. The IR remote control allows you to switch between HDMI source devices remotely from the receiver (purchased separately) side, making watching up to one local and four wirelessly connected HDTVs simultaneously a breeze!
Features and Benefits
• Connect 2 HDMI inputs to 5 HDMI outputs (1 local + 4 remote) via wireless extension*
• Setup five HDTVs and view HD content on five HDTVs simultaneously*
• Wirelessly extend four HDMI displays up to 98 feet (30m)* from the HDMI source
• Connect and transmit wireless video content from your Blu-ray DVD player, media players, or other HDMI device wirelessly
• Multicast signal - 1 transmitter streams HDMI transmissions to 4 receivers (purchased separately) simultaneously
• Supports Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) - greatly reduces Wi-Fi signal interference for improved transmission quality and stability
• Wireless 3D supported
• Wireless Full HD (1080p) and 5.1 channel Dolby with AC3 and DTS digital audio
• Superior video quality: 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p (24 / 30 / 60fps)
• Keeps home theater electronic devices neatly out-of-sight
• Supports video games consoles with less than 1ms latency
• Built-in IR receiver with IR blaster cable allows control of remote source devices from the remote side
• WHDI™ Technology - Low latency <1ms
• HDMI 1.4a compliant
• HDCP compliant
• No software or driver installation needed
1x VE849T Multicast HDMI Wireless Transmitter
1x IR Remote Control with 2 AAA Batteries
1x IR Blaster Cable
1x Power Adapter
1x User Instructions
* Distance may vary depending on the actual environment; solid objects such as steel, concrete, or brick may cause interference and shorten the transmission distance.