Copyright © 2023 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-port USB 3.0 dual-display 4K DisplayPort KVMP switch
• Superior video quality: 4096x2160 @ 60Hz and 3840x2160 @ 60Hz 4:4:4
• 2-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
• Quad-Display: Easily connect two CS1944DP units for a second dual-screen setup controlled through a single connection
• Multi-Stream Transport (MST) allows multiple monitors through a single DisplayPort connector **
• DisplayPort Dual-Mode technology (DP++) supports HDMI and DVI signals via a DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter
ATEN CS1944DP desktop KVM switch helps organize your desktop. Especially when managing a multimedia workstation at a large organization, CS1944DP provides you with instant access to two computers, all through a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and two DisplayPort monitors. CS1944DP 4-port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort dual-display KVMP™ switch takes a giant leap forward in KVM switch functionality by combining a dual display KVM switch with a DisplayPort video interface, 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub and 2.1 channel audio support for rich bass in surround sound.
DisplayPort technology provides a 4K Ultra-HD @ 60 Hz and 4K DCI @ 60Hz resolution that displays the most vivid high-definition images available while pumping out premium sound for music, movies, and games. Advanced video support provides a better-defined DisplayPort connection with video resolutions up to 4K (4096x2160 / 3840x2160 @ 60 Hz).
Incorporating dual display capability, you are allowed to enjoy a wider screen and easily switch between two DisplayPort systems.
In addition, featuring a built-in USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub, CS1944DP delivers unprecedented data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, allowing you to maximize multimedia operations.
In addition to the front panel pushbuttons, Hotkeys, and the mouse port-switching functionality, CS1944DP offers serial commands to help switch ports and configure device settings.
A Power On Detection feature also ensures that if one computer is powered off, CS1944DP will automatically switch ports to the next powered computer.
With a built-in USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub, CS1944DP provides SuperSpeed 5 Gbps transfer rates to all connected USB peripherals. The unit's independent (asynchronous) switching feature allows the KVM focus to be on one computer while the USB peripheral focus is on another computer. This eliminates the need to purchase a separate USB hub or stand-alone peripheral sharer such as a print server, modem splitter, etc.
Featuring an unbeatable combination of ultra high 4K resolutions, a next generation USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub and enhanced, user-friendly operations, CS1944DP delivers the latest innovations in desktop KVM switching technology. Engineered to meet the ever-increasing demand for dual display, ultra-fast data transmission rates, and lossless 4K video resolution, the CS1944DP is specifically designed for where multitasking is needed such as design, financial trading, and video post production.
Features and Benefits
• 4-port DisplayPort Dual Display KVMP switch with USB 3.1 Gen1 hub and 2.1 surround sound audio
• One USB keyboard, one USB mouse, and two DisplayPort monitors console controls two computers and share two USB peripherals
• Supports Quad Display by connecting two Dual Display KVM switches
• Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, Hotkeys, mouse, and serial commands
• Independent switching of KVM, USB, and audio focus
• Superior video quality - 4K Ultra-HD (3840x2160 @ 60 Hz) and 4K DCI (4096x2160 @ 60Hz) 4:4:4
• 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps transfer rates
• DisplayPort 1.2 compliant, HDCP compliant
• Supports HD audio through DisplayPort channel***
• Full bass response for high-quality 2.1 channel surround sound systems
• Power On Detection - if a computer is powered off, CS1944DP automatically switches to the next powered-on computer
• Multi-Stream Transport (MST) permits usage of multiple monitors through a single DisplayPort connector**
• DisplayPort Dual-Mode technology (DP++)* supports passive HDMI and DVI adapters
• Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without powering down the switch
• Mouse emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
• Multi-platform support - Windows 2000 and higher, Mac, and Linux
• Multilingual keyboard mapping supports English, Japanese, French and German keyboard emulation
• Mac keyboard support and emulation
• Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
• Firmware upgradeable
• An [SD] product is a 100% functional product in an "As New" full working condition
• Typically an [SD] product is an unused open-box return with imperfect packaging (e.g. a torn bag; a squishes box, etc.)
• An [SD] product may bear slight scratches, packaging imperfections, and/or other minor cosmetic issues
• An [SD] product comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty backed by KVMGalore
• Quantities are limited and orders are filled on a first come, first served basis
• A sale of an [SD] product is final. An [SD] product is not eligible for being returned
1x 4-port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort Dual Display KVMP™ Switch
8x DisplayPort 1.2 Cables, 6 feet
4x USB 3.0 Cables, 6 feet
8x Audio Cables, 6 feet
1x Power Adapter
1x User Instructions
* DisplayPort Dual-Mode technology (DP++) does not require an active adapter for most single display setups. Active DisplayPort adapters are recommended if you are unsure of the video source's DP++ compatibility.
** MST (Multi-Stream Transport) requires either monitors that are capable of DisplayPort 1.2 daisy-chaining, or use of a powered DisplayPort MST Hub. A DisplayPort v1.1a display can be the last display in a DisplayPort v1.2 chain. The PC source must be DisplayPort 1.2 compliant.
* HD audio through DisplayPort cannot be switched independently.