Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
TAA compliant 16-port, 1-user Master View Max USB/PS2 IP KVM switch
compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux and Sun
Special order! Sale of this item is FINAL. An order for this item cannot be cancelled. This product cannot be returned under our return policy.
CS1716i KVM switch is an IP based KVM switch that allows either a local or remote operator to monitor and control 16 directly attached servers, or through daisy chaining as many as 256 computers.
The IP console is accessed via a browser and control of the servers is accomplished via either a Java or Windows based client. This arrangement allows you to connect to the unit from anywhere on your LAN, WAN or Internet [with a high speed connection] permitting you to work on your servers to the same degree as being in the server room, up and including BIOS adjustments.
The KVM features a panel array mode where you can selectively monitor up to 16 servers simultaneously in a grid array, simply clicking on one of the images instantly brings that server to focus. Because up to 32* users may be logged on concurrently and the unit is single bus, a message board similar to chat is provided so users may collaborate with troubleshooting.
Security features include two level user name and password protection. Users can be assigned port-by-port access rights. 128 bit SSL encryption for the browser, and RC4 128 bit encryption for secure keyboard, mouse, and video data transmission. The CS1716i also supports authentication and authorization via remote servers, such as RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, and MS Active Directory.
Features and Benefits
• 16-port remote access KVM switch - monitor and control up to 16 computers from a single KVM console
• Daisy chain up to 15 additional units - control up to 256 computers
• Auto-sensing of station's position on daisy chained installations; no need for manual dip switch setting; front panel LED indicates station's position
• Multiplatform support - Windows, Mac, Linux, and SUN
• Dual Interface - supports PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse computers
• Video DynaSync™ - stores the console monitor's EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to optimize display resolution
• Superior video quality - up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B for the local console; up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz / 24 bit color depth for remote sessions
• BIOS-level access
• Mouse DynaSync
• Rack mountable in a 19-inch system rack
• Panel array mode enables user to monitor multiple servers from single screen at the same time - each selected server's video output appears in a separate panel - users can easily select the number of panels to view
• Event Logging
• Up to 32 concurrent logins
• Broadcast mode; operations simultaneously performed on all selected computers (software installation, system-wide shutdown, etc.)
• Port names automatically reconfigured when station sequence is changed
• Message board allows logged in users to communicate with each other, and allows a user to take exclusive control of the KVM functions
• On-screen keyboard with multilanguage support
• Secure keyboard/mouse/video transmission via RC4 128 bit encryption
• 128 bit SSL browser access
• Two level password secuirty - up to 64 user accounts with separate profiles for each
• External (remote) authentication support: RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, MS Active Directory
• Support for IP/Mac Filter
• Local and remote access logged and authenticated
1x CS1716i KVM Switch
2x 6-foot custom KVM cables (1 x PS/2, 1 x USB)
1x Console cable
1x Frimware Upgrade Cable
1x Grounding Wire
1x Rack Mount Kit (2 pieces)
1x Foot pad Set (4 pieces)
1x Power Adapter
1x User Manual
1x Qiuck Start Guide
1x Software CD
* This is a single bus device, the first user logged on has control.