Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4x4 HDMI scaling matrix switch and video wall
with fast switching and HDBaseT A/V IR and power output to extended screens
VM3404H HDMI HDBaseT-Lite matrix switch extends uncompressed 4K / Full HD digital video, audio, IR and power via HDBaseT technology through a single CAT-6a cable up to 130/230 feet (40/70 meters).
When VM3404H is combined with VE805R receivers (purchased separately), it supports both ATEN Seamless Switch™ technology and video wall functionality. ATEN's exclusive Seamless Switch™ technology employs an FPGA graphics processor to ensure continuous video streaming, real-time control and stable signal transmission across all sources. The video wall functionality allows you to create 18 video wall profiles for custom screen layouts through an easy-to-use web interface. The Power over HDBaseT (PoH) feature provides an ingenious way to power the VE802R receivers through the CATx cable without the need of using an additional power supply.
VM3404H offers flexibility with reliable signal distribution controlled via front-panel pushbuttons, IR, RS-232 and Ethernet (Telnet / Web GUI) connections. It's designed as a functional and integrated control system built for residential, commercial and conference center settings.
Power over HDBaseT to Improve Simplicity
The built-in HDBaseT technology allows VM3404H matrix switch to extend not only ultra-HD video, audio and IR signals, but also power over a single CAT-5e cable, eliminating the need of an extra power source for receivers, thus greatly reducing the installation complexity and costs.
Bi-directional IR Channel for Flexible Control
VM3404H provides bi-directional IR channel ports for control of A/V sources locally at the matrix switch or remotely from the display side via the HDBaseT connection. This video solution is installed and controlled according to your preferences, offering an easy and flexible way to manage different source and display devices.
Customized Video Wall Layouts
When VM3404H is combined with VE805R receivers, video wall functionality is supported. Through an easy-to-use web GUI, you can quickly create video wall layouts and save up to 8 video wall profi les. The video wall function allows you to set up multiple displays that are configured in various layouts to show video as a single large screen - to "see what you want, how you want".
Smooth and Seamless Viewing Experience
When VM3404H is installed with VE805R receivers, the built-in Scaler utilizing ATEN's FPGA technology unifies various video formats to provide continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmissions from different sources - all at once.
Features and Benefits
• Supports 4 HDMI inputs and mirrored 4 HDMI and HDBaseT outputs
• HDBaseT Connectivity - connects HDMI displays over a long distance via one CAT-5/6/6a cable
• HDBaseT Anti-jamming - resists signal interference during high-quality video transmission
• Power over HDBaseT (PoH) - supplies power over a long distance from the switch to a receiver over a single CAT-5/6/6a cable* / **
• Seamless Switch™ Technology - ATEN FPGA engine unifies video formats to provide continuous video streams, realtime switching and stable signal transmissions*
• Video Wall - allows you to create custom video wall layouts via intuitive web GUI*
• EDID Expert™ - selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display and use of the best video resolution across different screens
• Multiple Control Methods - system management via front-panel pushbuttons, IR, RS-232 and Ethernet (Telnet / Web GUI) connections
• Bi-directional IR channel ports support full frequency IR signals from 30 KHz to 60 KHz (the IR receiver cable included with the package only supports 30 KHz to 56 KHz)
• Supports ATEN's LockPro™ HDMI cable lock for securing HDMI cables to the device
• Firmware Upgradeable
• Rack Mountable (1U Design)
1x VM3404H HDMI HDBaseT-Lite matrix switch
1x Power cord
1x Mounting kit
1x User instructions
* The Seamless Switch™, video wall and PoH features are only available when used a compatible receiver.
** The VM3404H can provide up to 15.4 W @ 54 VDC of power per port and 75W of total power ; please ensure that the power consumption of the devices connected to VM3404H does not exceed this limit.
*** CAT-6a cable is required to extend the distance up to 230 feet (70 meters).