Copyright © 2023 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Secure (PPs 3.0) DisplayPort KVM Switches
Secure 2- 4- and 8-port, 4K DisplayPort KVM switches compliant with PSS PP v3.0 (protection profile for peripheral sharing switch, version 3.0) security requirements
Read more below...
Secure 2- 4- and 8-port, 4K Displayport KVM switches
compliant with PSS PP v3.0 (Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switch, version 3.0) security requirements
ATEN PSS PP v3.0 secure KVM switches are specifically designed to meet the stringent security requirement of secure defense and intelligence installations. ATEN PSS PP v3.0 secure KVM switches are compliant with PSS PP v3.0 (Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switch, version 3.0) standard certified by the National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP).
ATEN PSS PP v3.0 secure KVM switches provide isolation between computer sources and peripherals while sharing a single keyboard, mouse, monitor, speaker set, and Common Access Card (CAC) reader between connected computers of various security classifications. Compliance with PSS PP v3.0 ensures peripheral sharing capabilities provide maximum user data security when switching port focus, preventing unauthorized data flows or leakage between connected sources. Key protections include isolation and unidirectional data flow, restricted peripheral connectivity and filtering, user data protection, configurable device filtering and management, and always-on tamper-proof design, keeping sensitive assets isolated and providing advanced security and a user friendly design for instantly secure deployment.
ATEN PSS PP v3.0 secure KVM switches also provide customers with the flexibility to connect single or dual displays, providing up to 4K Ultra-HD (3840x2160 @ 30Hz) video quality.
With multi–layered security, ATEN PSS PP v3.0 secure KVM switches ensure high-level desktop security and data safekeeping for applications such as government agencies, finance, and other organizations that often handle sensitive or confidential data on separate networks.
• Restricted USB connectivity – non-authorized HIDs (Human Interface Devices) or non-predefined CAC devices will be rejected / ignored
• Always-on chassis intrusion detection – renders the ATEN PSS PP v3.0 Secure KVM Switches inoperable when physical tampering is detected
• Tamper-evident seal– provides visual indication of any attempt to access the ATEN PSS PP v3.0 Secure KVM Switches’ internal components
• Non-reprogrammable firmware – prevents reprogramming the ATEN PSS PP v3.0 Secure KVM Switches
Data Channel Isolation and Unidirectional Data Flow
• Data channel isolation – prevents data leakage between connected computers via isolated channel per port
• Unidirectional data flow – ensures unidirectional data flow between the console devices and the selected computer
• ATEN PSS PP v3.0 secure KVM switches control and isolate data flow between the console devices and connected computers
• User data Protection – Keyboard/mouse data buffer is automatically purged when switching KVM port focus
• KVM log data – provides administrative functions for authorized administrator to audit KVM log data
• Configurable device filtering – USB CAC port can be configured to allow/reject whitelisted / blacklisted devices via Admin logon function or Windows-based application
CS1182DP: 2 ports
CS1184DP: 4 ports
CS1188DP: 8 ports
Note: Console video output is converted to HDMI