Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Flexible and configurable multi-user, single- or multi-video matrix KVM switch for up to 23 DVI/DisplayPort/VGA computers, USB and audio over CATx
Read more below...
Flexible and configurable multi-user (matrix) single- or multi-video KVM switch for DVI/DisplayPort/VGA, USB and audio
supporting up to 29 users; up to 23 computers; single- dual- triple- or quad-video configurations over CATx
DDX system components
• DDX30 (30-port) or DDX10 (10-port) KVM matrix switch
• User-stations (USRs) for connecting user-consoles
• Computer Access Module (CAM) CATx dongles for connecting computers
AdderView DDX is a new breed of high performance KVM matrix that provides powerful functionality inside a small, compact form factor. Featuring Adder's trusted lossless KVM extension technology with flexi-port switching capability, DDX system enables multiple users to access multiple computers located safely and securely inside your server room.
This adaptive system makes sharing numerous host computers among multiple users straightforward and flexible. Every computer is linked, via its USB and video ports, to a compact DDX-CAM module while each set of peripherals are connected to a DDX-USR module (to form consoles).
The various computers and consoles are then linked, via standard CAT-7 cable, to a central DDX switch. Each user can then, subject to the privileges granted by the admin, gain quick access to any of the required computers.
An integral part of DDX system is the DDX matrix switch, a browser-based configuration and management tool that allows one or more remote admin user(s) to monitor and maintain all aspects of operation.
• Multi-user, configurable matrix KVM switch supporting single- dual- or quad video configurations
• DDX30 features 7 fixed user ports, 23 configurable ports
• DDX10 features 10 configurable ports
• Multi-view thumbnail on-screen display
• Lossless HD video in real-time
• Extension distance of up to 164 feet (50m) from switch to user console
• USB for keyboard and mouse
• 'Zero U' DVI, DisplayPort and VGA Computer Access Modules (CAMs) (CATx dongles) available