Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
ALIP-GOLD: Secure, high performance internet (or dial-up) access to your computers or servers
with DVI, audio and USB support
Manage your computers from anywhere in the world with the AdderLink IP Gold. AdderLink IP Goldonly requires a KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) connection to your computers and doesn't need any software to be loaded on your servers.
AdderLink IP Gold doesn't need any software to be loaded on your servers and is easy to set up and use. AdderLink IP Gold uses Real VNC client software that, unlike HTTPS web browsers, is designed for secure, high performance KVM via IP applications. AdderLink IP Gold integrates with your existing KVM infrastructure for a cost effective global management tool.
Developed in cooperation with RealVNC the AdderLink IP implements a full enterprise grade security architecture.
Configuration and control menus are generated using a uniquely elegant 'in-picture' system. Automatic adaptive compression enables users to connect 'in band' via their network or 'out of band' via a dial-up link.
AdderLink IP Gold adds support for digital video, audio-via-IP, USB keyboard and mouse and virtual media support to the AdderLink IP family. Providing remote keyboard, video, mouse, and audio access via IP to your current KVM switch, the AdderLink IP Gold allows management of your computers from anywhere in the world securely and remotely via the Internet, VPN, dial-up link or corporate network.
• Auto sensing digital or analogue video interface
• Dual power connections
• USB and PS/2 keyboard and mouse connections
• Virtual media support (via USB)
• High performance video
• Easy on screen display driven set up and configuration
• Enterprise grade security (using AES 128 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication) with 16 user profiles and access data logging
• Can be rackmounted and used as a KVM front end
• Compatible with most third party KVM switches
• Supports exclusive access mode or up to four simultaneous connections
• Feed through port provides local KVM console access
• Modem port and 10/100 Mb Ethernet port for dialup and/or IP network access
• Power control functions supported via dedicated serial port