Copyright © 2022 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
MXT101MMHQ: High-resolution VGA coax monitor cable
HD15, male to male
This high resolution VGA monitor cable is designed to provide the highest video quality possible through VGA.
Ideally suited for high resolution VGA applications (1024x768 and above), this high quality coaxial VGA cable eliminates picture "ghosting" and fuzzy images inherent to non-coaxial cables, and provides superior EMI interference protection by using ferrite cores near the connector ends.
A reliable solution for a wide range of applications, this high resolution VGA (SVGA) cable features two HD15 male connectors.
Features and Benefits
• Ferrite core eliminates EMI interference
• Ideal for high resolution monitors (1024x768 and above)
• Impedence matched at 75 Ohms for full brightness and vibrant picture color
• Molded connector ends with strain
• Triple-coaxial + twisted-pair wire for crystal clear display
Excess inventory products [EI]
• Excess inventory products are offered in specially reduced prices in order to reduce inventory levels.
• Excess inventory products are brand new, and come with an original manufacturer's warranty.
• Excess inventory products are marked with [EI] suffix to their part number.