Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
WATCHDOG15-P: Small-size Web-enabled environmental monitor with built-in power over Ethernet (PoE)
for placing in hot-spots, with fewer cables, simplified installation
• On-board Sensors: Temperature, Humidity, Dew Point
• Features: Built-in Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
• Firmware: SNMP (v1, v2c), Email & Email-to-SMS alerts, Alarm Escalations, Logging, XML & CSV Logs, 3 Access Account Levels, Interfaces IP Cameras
• Ports: Digital: 2 (sensor capacity of 4)
Watchdog 15P is a self-contained unit with on-board temperature and humidity/dew-point sensors. It has an input capacity of four external sensors.Designed specifically for small-scale applications, Watchdog 15P provides web-enabled temperature and humidity monitoring in a compact, low-cost unit with a simple, easy-to-use web interface.
The web interface provides an overview of environmental measurements with real time sensor data. All measurements are logged allowing users to collect data for trending and capacity management.
Watchdog 15P offers flexible access rights and security settings with up to three access account levels. It offers secure access through the web and supports HTTP and HTTPS protocols. Up to 50 customizable alarms can be configured with alarm escalations per sensor.
Up to four digital sensors can be connected using a standard splitter. A variety of optional plug-and-play sensors are available for use with Watchdog 15P including but not limited to, temperature, humidity, airflow, power usage and more.
Watchdog 15P is a compact solution weighing less than half a pound and sized to fit in a 1U space at 4"L x 1.5"H x 1.5'W, which is perfect for tight installments. With an operating range of -20° to 85° Celsius (-4° to 185° F), Watchdog 15P can be used to monitor temperature, humidity and other environmental parameters in a variety of applications including IT, telecom, healthcare, food supply and others.
Easily view and log temperature, relative humidity / dew point and external sensors over the intranet or the Web. No software required - securely access the graphical user interface from a web browser.
SNMP, Email & SMS Alerts
Trigger escalating alarms if temperature or humidity fall outside of specified parameters via SNMP (v1, v2c), email and SMS messages (e-mail to SMS gateway). For example, specify an email notification to one or more users at 70° F, add another layer of personnel to the email alarm at 80° F, add your third party contractor at 85° F... (specify up to 50 alarms per unit).
Interface Network IP Cameras
The Web page interfaces up to four IP cameras (not included), allowing you a quick view of remote conditions, especially useful in event of alarm.
No Software Required
Watchdog 15P is simple to install and use, requiring no special software other than a standard Web Browser. Watchdog 15P connects to an Ethernet Network with a standard RJ45 connector and sends data in standard TCP/IP packets. It is easily configured with a simple menu using a Web Browser and can be password protected with 3 access account level types: Administrator, Control, View Only. From within an Intranet or over the Internet, the user can securely access the monitor by entering its IP address.
Features and Benefits
• HTTP/HTTPS: web access
• Alarms: high/low values, multiple thresholds per sensor
• ESMTP: email alerts, ESMTP auth
• SNMP (v1, v2c): gets, trap and clear alerts, MIB
• Paging: email to pager proxy
• XML: meta-tagged sensor values, alarms, config
• Syslog: send debug messages to Syslog server
• Access-control: 3 access levels (admin, control, view only)
• Web cams (optional): Up to four can be displayed
• Built-in Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
• Compatible with Watchdog Console Aggregator
• Real Time Clock (RTC) with power backup
• Reset IP push-button: restores factory defaults
1x Watchdog 15PP with built-in power over Ethernet (PoE)
1x US Wall-Wart Power Supply
1x Quick Start Guide
1x Certificate of Conformance
1x Warranty Registration Card