Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
LDX-4PS: Quad-video DVI-D, USB keyboard/mouse, dual RS-232 and audio extender
up to 245 feet over four CAT-5e/6 cables using HDBaseT
Using HDBaseT technology, LDX-4P DVI extender is capable of sending quad DVI-D signals up to 245 feet over four conventional and inexpensive CAT-5e/6 cables. HDBaseT technology is superior to older DVI extenders that require a special CAT-6 shielded cable to go a short distance.
LDX-4P also has USB keyboard and mouse, audio and dual RS-232 extension, giving users the ability to control displays or devices remotely.
Features and Benefits
• Extends quad DVI-D up to 245 feet from the source
• HDCP support
• Supports up to 1920x1200 digital video resolution @ 60Hz
• Supports 4K/2K (3840x2160) video resolution @ 30Hz
• Automatic DDC learning
• USB keyboard and mouse extension
• Uncompressed video using HDBaseT
• Dual RS-232 extension allows for remote control of displays
• External power adapter for transmitter and receiver unit
• Supports stereo sound
• Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems
1x LDX-4P transmitter [LDX-4P-TX]
1x LDX-4P receiver [LDX-4P-RX]
2x Power supplies [PS5VD4A]