Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
HDMI over HDBaseT extender, 330 feet
supporting 4K, ARC, Ethernet, HDCP 2.2, with RS-232 & infrared control
PureLink HTR is a transmitter and receiver set for long distance extension of HDMI video and embedded audio with bi-directional control signals (RS-232 and IR) over single CAT-5/6/7- type cable. It is designed on HDBaseT technology which allows full 3D support with up to 330 feet (100m) at 4K/Ultra-HD resolution. HTR Tx/Rx extension system provides reliable long-range extension of HDMI video/audio, bi-directional RS-232/IR control signals, ARC, and Ethernet over a single CATx cable.
A compact and low profile enclosure makes HTR ideal for extending HDMI video, embedded multi-channel audio, bi-directional control signal, and Ethernet to limited space environment such as behind a flat-panel display.
PureLink HTR is HDCP compliant and it enables the reliable, long distance extension of HDMI signals, supporting Deep Color and full 3D and embedded HD lossless audio formats. In addition, EDID and HDCP communication is being maintained between a source and display. Also, the HTR includes an RS-232 and IR insertion port, allowing bi-directional control of an AV device.
HTR Tx/Rx extension system provides reliable long-range extension of HDMI video/audio, bi-directional RS-232/IR control signals, and Ethernet over a single CATx cable. HTR Tx/Rx supports the latest Ultra-HD/4K standards including full 3D support, HDMI Ethernet Channel, and Audio Return Channel (ARC), and is designed using HDBaseT technology for lossless signal transmission up to 330 feet (100m).
Features and Benefits
• Zero loss and zero noise delivery of digital high definition video and audio signal using UTP connection, HTR delivers HD signals over CAT-5/6/7-type cables without loss or digital interference maintaining the clarity and colors. Noise cancellation and error correction logic enhances HDMI video and audio signals over long distance
• Compact and robust enclosure design allows for discreet installation behind a flat-panel display
• Designed based on HDBaseT Technology, supporting support Deep Color and full 3D support plus DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD over a single low cost CATx interface with up to 330 feet (100m) at Ultra-HD (4K) or 1920x1200 resolution
• Uncompressed high definition video up to 4K @ 30Hz @ 48bits and 3D
• Controls signals including bi-directional RS-232 and IR function
• Bi-Directional RS232 interface – commands and data can flow in both directions via RS232, allowing status requests and control of the destination unit
• Max. Data Rate- 10.2 Gbps
• HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) compliant
• HDMI version 1.4 support
• Audio transmission support LPCM 7.1 @ 192KHz, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD MA
• Support 10/100Mbps network, allow to connect the network TV or another internet devices
• ARC (Audio Return Channel) support to send audio data "upsteam" to an A/V receiver or surround audio controller
• Switchable audio de-embed or ARC breakout on rransmitter unit
1x HTR Transmitter Module
1x HTR Receiver Module
2x Power adapter
1x User Manual