Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
E-AVDS-LC1P: ENVIROMUX automatic voice dialer system
with three input channels; calls 5 phone numbers
Calls up to 5 telephones or cell phones when a sensor goes out of range of a configurable threshold.
Program up to 3 separate input channels with individual enable/disable and entry/exit delay features.
• E-2D: supports one input channel
• E-5D: supports two input channels
• E-16D: supports three input channels
Features and Benefits
• Create a recorded voice message of up to 20 seconds
• Programmable 105 dB siren for audible alarm when triggered
• Built-in AUX port for additional beacon or siren
• Call to remotely listen in on the area being monitored, broadcast messages to the room, or arm and disarm the dialer
• Optional 9VDC standby battery provides up to 20 hours of backup if power is lost (not included)
• Interfaces with the E-2D/5D/16D via the Output Relay connections
• Two normally closed or normally open circuit connections and one normally closed connection
• Includes 12V/1A country-specific power supply
• Compatible with ENVIROMUX 2D/5D/16D; Mini