Copyright © 2024 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
14616: Provides mounting for 19" networking and telecom equipment
where space is a premium and a full size rack cannot be used
• Front swing gate with latch pins and bolts on both sides
• #12-24 threaded EIA hole pattern
• Side panels fold flat for shipping and unfold for easy on-site assembly
• Holds equipment up to 75 lbs.
• Slots for cable straps located on the rear for cable management
• Includes #12-24 mounting screws
This swing-out wall-mount open frame rack is an ideal solution for mounting network and telecom equipment in applications where space is a premium and a full size rack or cabinet cannot be used.
The front swing gate has latch pins and bolts on both sides that allow the swing gate to open either left or right for easy access to rear of panels and equipment.
The mounting rails feature #12-24 threaded EIA hole pattern which are standards compliant to mount up to 75 lbs. of 19" panels and equipment .
Slots on the rear accept cable straps for cable management.
The side panels fold flat for shipping and easily unfold for onsite assembly.
1x Swing-out wall-mount open frame rack
10x 12" hook and loop straps
12x #12-24 x 0.63 in. screws
Wall-mount hardware not included