Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Computer graphics (VGA) video over twisted-pair transmitter
with EDID, for 820 feet extension
Note: Receiver units are purchased separately
• Max Resolution - WUXGA and 1080p.
• Extended Range - Up to 250m (820ft).
• EDID Capture.
• Size - Pico TOOLS™
PT-110xl is an extended range UXGA line transmitter that receives a UXGA signal and transmits it over a CAT 5/6 cable to the PT-120xl or TP-120 receiver.
• Presentation and multimedia applications.
• Long-range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.
Features and Benefits
• Resolution - Up to WUXGA and 1080p.
• HDTV Compatible.
• Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
• Extended Transmission Range - Up to 250m (820ft) when used with Kramer's twisted pair xl receivers (such as PT-120xl, TP-122xl or TP-126xl).
• EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
• Increased Noise Immunity - An increased level of protection against noise, spikes and interference in adverse environments.
• Size - Pico TOOLS™.