Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
8-input (HDMI, VGA, composite, component, DVI, SDI and S-video), 3-output (DVI/HDMI, VGA, SDI + S/PDIF audio) ProScale™ Genlock presentation audio/video switcher/scaler
• HQV® Video Processing
• Max. Data Rate - 3Gbps (HD-SDI)
• Edge Blending
• Video Warping
• Genlock Input
• Audio Output
• Built-in ProcAmp
• Control - IR, Ethernet & RS-232
• Size - 19" (1U)
• Audio - D/E
VP-790 is a high-quality presentation scaler/switcher for RGB component, computer graphics, composite, S-Video, HDMI, DVI and 3G HD-SDI signals.
The unit takes one of the inputs, scales the video, embeds the audio and outputs the signal to the computer graphics, DVI/HDMI and 3G HD-SDI outputs simultaneously.
Features and Benefits
• HQV® Video Processing - HQV (Hollywood Quality Video) processing represents the state-of-the-art in video processing technology, with the highest quality de-interlacing (with 3:2 & 2:2 pull down), noise reduction, and scaling performance for both standard-definition and high-definition signals.
• Max. Data Rate - 3Gbps (3G HD-SDI).
• HDTV Compatible.
• HDCP Compliant - The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy-protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
• Multi-Standard Operation - SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) and 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M).
• Video Warping - Uses user-generated screen coordinates to match any linear or non-linear surface.
• Edge Blending - Facilitates building large images using multiple projectors by feathering the overlapped edges.
• Video Inputs - 1 HDMI, 1 computer graphics video (15-pin HD), 2 composite video (BNC & RCA), 1 s-Video (4-pin), component video (RGBS), 1 DVI and 1 3G HD-SDI.
• Genlock Input - Ideal for use in broadcast video applications.
• Scaled Outputs - DVI/HDMI, 3G HD-SDI & computer graphics video (15-pin HD).
• Scales and Zooms - Up to 400% of the original size.
• Gaming Mode Option - For minimum latency.
• Audio Output - S/PDIF de-embedded from HDMI or SDI.
• Multiple Aspect Ratio Selections - Full, overscan, underscan, letterbox & panscan.
• Built-in ProcAmp - Color, hue, sharpness, noise, contrast, and brightness.
• Front Panel Controls - OSD, front panel buttons including test pattern, PIP and Reset to XGA/720p.
• Non-Volatile Memory - Saves final settings.
• Front Panel Lockout.
• Flexible Control Options - Front panel with OSD (on-screen display), IR remote, Ethernet and RS-232.
• Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
• Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack "ears" included.